It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien-looking, gigantic rotating ice disk forms in Maine river

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
"ALIEN LOOKING!!!!"

Please. These folks much be starving for attention (i.e., advertising revenue).

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
As a resident of Maine, i can confirm that no aliens were involved. Carry on and have a wicked good day bub!

edit on -06:002019Tue, 15 Jan 2019 23:27:40 -060031America/Chicago000000Tue, 15 Jan 2019 23:27:40 -0600TueAmerica/ChicagoJan by PorteurDeMort because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Circles now look like aliens? seek help

(post by crystalshop removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
Will ATS members ever rise above posting click bait titles??

Just for fun, here are some Other ways you could have worded that (I won't say they are Better. Just more accurate. Closer to congruence with reality.):

Will Fox News ever rise above using click-bait titles? (see, since OP is not the inventor of this particular idea for a title, their only transgression was they did not take time to search for a source more fitting to your sensibilities. It would seem your beef is with Fox.)

Will ATS ever rise above their policy which asks that members use the same title as the news source? (in this case, your beef would be with the site administrators. If they are unable to locate your beef for you, check the lost-and-found box at the receptionists desk.)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I have been to places in the world where this is a thing: ice fisherman (usually), with the help of some sort of alcoholic beverages (usually) will cut a hole near the edge of these and stick an outboard motor on a stand, through the ice, to make the ice disc rotate faster. I've seen it and it is a blast.

Some hardcore ice guys use chainsaws to cut a circle in the ice and make their own disc for this wacky pasttime.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Well of course there's a video of this on YooChoob.

Why wouldn't there be?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54
Flat alien ship.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join