It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do many people think aliens would invade?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
this may seem far fetched but dont you think the aliens work looks like espionage and trying to brainwash the minds of some earth people in order to gain their trust and support when the final conflict comes?

this new age / space brothers stuff seems like people who were abducted and brainwashed by them. the aliens have their support if / when the conflict occurs.

i think abductions are just a first wave of a possible future invasion.

Don't you think that such advanced societies who live in peace already 'would' look to a primitive race like they were just trying to trick the primitive race?

Don't you think that if an advanced race that was sinister would just take what they wanted and not bother trying to trick a primitive race?

Don't you think that advanced races just have to be peaceful to be allowed to advance- or else it might be like all the kids in any junior high school carrying guns?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomMaster
I don't agree. You can't have peace between different races, as the most advanced will try to exploit the more vulnerable

We only expect from others what we are capable of ourselves.
Remember we are a race of peoples who's main past-time is tribal warfare. We cannot judge another species by our own failings.

If ET races are here, which I believe there's a high possibility they are, and have been for thousands of years - we would be dust already if they had any ambition to take our planet and snuff us out.

My 2 Cents Worth...

IRM

new topics

<< 1   >>

join