It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Twelve Disciples Each Had Twelve Thousand Disciples

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is The Truth Behind The 144,000.

The Sleeper Agents of God.

Matthew 28:19
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.

Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads

17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
(Here a Direct Reference to Angel = Man)

And Moses wrote all the words of the Lord, and rose up early in the morning, and builded an altar under the hill, and twelve pillars, according to the twelve tribes of Israel.

And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben 12,000, from the tribe of Gad 12,000
from the tribe of Asher 12,000, from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000, from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000
from the tribe of Simeon 12,000, from the tribe of Levi 12,000, from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,
from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000, from the tribe of Joseph 12,000, from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.

144,000 Divided By 12 Disciples Equals 12,000 Disciples From Each Tribe of the Children of Israel.

The Jedi Knight Disciples on Earth, Wielding The Miracles of The Force, For The Kingdom of Heaven.

He said to them, “Therefore every teacher of the law who has become a disciple in the kingdom of heaven is like the owner of a house who brings out of his storeroom new treasures as well as old.”

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Now then, choose twelve men from the tribes of Israel, one from each tribe.

So twelve thousand men armed for battle, a thousand from each tribe, were supplied from the clans of Israel.

As for you, be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it.”

edit on 2-1-2019 by SevenSkies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SevenSkies

May the force be with you.
May Yeshua bless you and your
family in 2019.

S&F

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I am not sure about this 144,000 stuff......but I do need to find a way to bring together 144,000 people in 480 groups of 300 across this planet ASAP.....between Scientists and in-the-know Military and Government to J.Ws to LDSers to Conspiracy buffs....there has to be 144,000 people who understand what is coming very very soon......a Noahs sized Global Flood among other disasters.....right now I need 143.999 more people....anyone interested it being a part of the Stewardship of a new world?

new topics

top topics

join