It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Informicide: Why Jesus was murdered, and the coverup

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

"Jesus" was/will be/ is / humans with kundalini/holy spirit risen activating sacred DNA which develops God-like super powers.
This becomes the most valued "commodity" ever.
THE most powerful super weapon in. Reality.
Evolving "Christ's" are demonized.
Bounties offered for turning them in turns everybody into a potential "Judas".
Just like EVERY show about mutants or super heroes ... They are rounded up and harvested for their genes.
This is to create a Deadpool-like super soldier anti-Christ army to install a massive rulership of terror.
Then the ULTIMATE one is manifested and he and his force of God/good take over.
And eternity begins.
True story.

edit on 1/1/2019 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I don't think he was murdered.

I think it was just a show to appease the ruling rich of rome.
And then he was sent back to his people the essenes up in the near by mountains to live out his life.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I guess I am confused by your post. This is how Jesus died. He was betrayed by Judas, and then sentenced to death by Pontius Pilate. He was then Crucified by the Roman's.

Other than that, you lost me.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Imagine the consciousness that you have always imagined to be in your brain, and imagine it is in your heart now. The outside of the brain being shaped like a maze is no coincidence - if you reside there too long it becomes a labyrinth. Your heart is where the treasure awaits.
edit on 2-1-2019 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Hi, DoE. I don't recall where I found the pic, but I chose it as soon as I saw it. It represents (to me) my subjective experience up here (in many ways) in Northern Ontario, Canada. For example, it was - 30 Celcius at 6:30 am this morning. The ground was crunchy and so was my car.

Thanks for asking.

What does your beautiful avatar represent to you? I play guitar, so love it!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

We are to take our thoughts captive and then think as Jesus, with the Holy Spirit as our guide. Then the answer comes: are we doing this thinking with our own selfish needs, reasoning? Or are we thinking spiritually with the best outcome in mind.

When faced with an ethical dilemma, I (should) ask myself, "What would Love/God/Jesus/Buddha/Great Architect of the Universe/etc do in this case"?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Bayes theorem does what it is told depending on input. It has been used to prove the existence of God and to prove the non existence of God. It has done both, to the affirmative.

Thank you chr0naut. I have never seen Bayes Theorem applied toward proving the existence of God. Very intriguing! Please, do tell!

I'd say that the ancients had as good a guess as we do.

Yes, I very much have to agree with you, friend!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Mine is a portrait.

I was on a gig several years ago. It was a small "showcase" event. One of the audience members was a talented artist who did portraits of the performers.

I am easily impressed by painters and sketchers to begin with, but this gentleman used oil paint on CD jewel cases, which I imagine presents special challenges. My wife later put a special clear coat over the top to preserve it.

On another gig, another artist who specializes in -- get this -- ink doodles on napkin! -- doodled me while I was performing. Of course, I saved the napkin too; both are on display in my studio. I cherish them both. Whenever I'm feeling down or uninspired, it cheers me up to glance at these pieces.

Whenever I play gigs now I encourage artists to sketch me. I hope to have a vast collection, someday.
edit on 2/1/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

That is a great portrait/napkin sketch (?) of you performing. When I looked at it, the first thing I noticed was what appears to me like a bandage/dressing on your strumming hand. Immediately, I thought, wow! I play that song! Hurt by Nine Inch Nails/Johnny Cash....

Here's some inspiration for you, friend..... who says the heart doesn't think-inspire-intuit?

edit on 2-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Bayes theorem does what it is told depending on input. It has been used to prove the existence of God and to prove the non existence of God. It has done both, to the affirmative.

Thank you chr0naut. I have never seen Bayes Theorem applied toward proving the existence of God. Very intriguing! Please, do tell!

I'd say that the ancients had as good a guess as we do.

Yes, I very much have to agree with you, friend!

The most important formula in data science was first used to prove the existence of God

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

To clarify, my avatar is the oil painting on jewel case, not the napkin. Perhaps I'll switch is up and the display the latter sometime, though.

Thanks for the tune. I have to say that my...errr...passions were excited (so to speak) when I saw the pretty lady in the still image. Luckily I've had a bit of practice at keeping them within due bounds.

Gonna take a listen right now.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Life or death can depend on the proper application of the theorem...isn't it wonderful?

Despite not successful in proving the existence of God, Bayes Theorem has life or death application in real life.

I love this quote from the article you pointed me to. I really had to read it carefully:

...it is not possible to eliminate the chance of a miracle based on a large number of negative observations.

Interpretation: The lack of evidence for the existence of God isn't proof that God does not exist.

In my very, very humble opinion? All there is is God/Nature, as per Spinoza. (Ethics).

Good Lord, 3 years and a degree in Philosophy and this is all I can come up with?

I have to apologize. If there is one thing Philosophy/University has taught me, it is humility.

Oh...and one more thing. Another quote from the article you pointed me to. I don't know what to make of it. The author says,

...it [Baye's Theorem] hasn’t proved the existence of God....

Confused. Sorry (In my own Canadian way.)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

...within due bounds...

Copy that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join