It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foul play with firearm storage - happened twice - not a coincidence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
I have had the screws loosen on my Marlin 22 scope mounts. I just check them every time I get it out now.

ever had molasses in the chamber?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
No! Nobody flucks with my guns.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
this level of paranoia - must be painfull

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Who do you live with?

Do they have access to your weapons?

Ticked anyone off lately?

It didn't happen paranormally....someone did it.

Don't know, but my 9mm slim, or Glock 30- 45cal, or S n W 357mag is never off my side or secured w 1 in chamber cause there are no kids or others who'd access them.

Yours is a serious issue if you expect to defend yourself or others. Someone got it out for you that could mess with them...and get to them?????

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
maybe check for carbon monoxide... I have heard some people do strange things that they don't remember doing because of it.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I've never experienced anything like this. I always use a bit of loktite on mounting screws along with great scope rings that have been lapped. Cheap scopes don't normally track well or hold zero either. You don't have to buy a Nightforce but if you own a $500 rifle it should have a scope of equivalent value imo. My hunting rifle is 300wsm in a tikka lite with a viper pst scope on badger rings that has never lost it's zero or failed to track properly. Also, responsible owners should keep firearms locked up in a safe when not at home.

Edit* Read your post again. Saw where you use loktite and even use a torque driver to mount your scopes. Either you gunsmith in your sleep or your place is haunted.
edit on 31-12-2018 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join