It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast...Censorship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Howdy ATS!

So, it's been a long time since I've posted anything here, though I'm an almost daily peruser, but I was just listening to a podcast of the Joe Rogan Experience featuring Bill Burr, and I had a thought come into my mind that I wanted to share briefly. Now, I specifically posted this in Conspiracies in Religion because it deals with...well, religion. So, if you're not religious please feel free to ignore (I'm actually not 'religious' either, I refer to myself as a Bible-Man). Also, I make no claim of 'rightness' in this observation, but rather just an interesting thought designed for consideration.

Ok, my pre-amble now complete. I actually think a good bit about this thing that we call THE MARK OF THE BEAST. As an aforementioned Bible-Man, I certainly believe in the prophecies detailed there, and this mark is part and parcel to these prophecies, the rise of the anti-Christ, the New World Order and so on. Like many who share such beliefs, we find ourselves postulating what this mark will entail. Will it be a physical mark on the body, an RFID chip, even the new chip in our cards as we tend toward a cashless society. Whatever 'it' is, there is one major tenet of the mark that pervades everything else...disconnection from the market for those who refuse it. This is a huge deal, because it is in one form or another a death sentence. If not the actual physical death of the person or persons, certainly the death of the life that they had enjoyed up until that time, because exclusion from the market is the modern version of banishment. The removal of the right to buy and sell needs to be sincerely considered. I laugh because I hear Christians (something I've honestly grown to consider a bad-word because of the example of so many of the so-called have shown) say that they would NEVER take the mark, but they haven't thought it all the way through. They're not prepared for the consequences of not being able to pay their car payment, much less put gas inside, or their mortgage and deal with true homelessness, or even the buying of food and, yes, water. Many of the so-called devout will be lining up.

This brings us to the initial question, however, what the hell is this mark or what is it to be? Like many on here, I believe in predictive programming and entrainment of the people through various means of programming, getting people used to things in order for the next thing. The TSA and their outrageous behavior getting us used to the violation of our basic human rights and dignities. The emergence of the police state through an ever increasing brutality inside of police forces. These are just off-the-top examples of so many things that are rightly called THE TYRANNICAL TWO-STEP.

And so, with the aforementioned mark, I see things that are preparing us for its ultimate roll-out...the tendency toward a cashless society, the tap-to-pay convenience of cards and the chips that are required now, etc etc. These are leading us toward a universal system of payment, and refusal to abide by demands laid out by the controllers of that technology means removal from the marketplace. Well, it says in the Bible, woe unto those who call evil good and good evil, yet this is increasingly the world that we live in. Moreover, however, is that there is this strange censorship that has grown up around this, so we are almost banned from criticizing things that we disagree with even if they are contrary to our religious beliefs or are even factual (i.e. not only girls can have periods). If we say anything about the transgender movement that is not laden with rose petals and undying support for its dissemination into our kindergarten classes we are attacked and ridiculed and threatened, and I see in this a precursor toward the mark, because what is ultimately being threatened...our participation in the market place.

Case in point, how many times have we seen now where someone didn't agree with some agenda and it cost them their livelihood (and this is exactly what JR and BB are discussing, I'll try to include the link)? How many cake shops or CEOs or scientists who said or tweeted the wrong thing (often innocent and innocuous...there's a reason why comedians are refusing to play at college campuses any longer) who have been dismissed or made to abrogate their own beliefs in a forced apology in order to maintain their ability to earn? This is becoming so common. Woe unto those who call evil good and good evil. Now we must either do this (whatever you deem to be good or evil, if it's your belief that it is good or evil you should not only be allowed to state that position but also is your duty to do so), or be removed from the market-place (at least at anything resembling the position where we were at or is appropriate for one's education and talent). This is control, and that's what the mark ultimately is...control. I submit it for your consideration...

Peace...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm inclined to say no, but history repeats itself.

The thing that I have a problem with Revelations, is the four and two beasts, an little horn is that they are metaphorical/esoteric symbols describing ancient Rome. Like the 7 headed beast with multiple crowns were representations of the different Caesars that ruled before the Church came and was given power.

It even goes in detail of a woman in scarlet an gold who rides the beast, being the so called whore of Babylon. Which was said to have been that which is, was, an yet to come. Not only that, the Church were censors and had the authority that was given by Rome to say what was to be censored, like believing any religion of your choice.

Thing is, if Pretism has any accuracy that the passages of Revelations are re tellings of past events, why isn't there any historical facts of the mark that signify the symbol of the beast on people's hand an forehead.

I do agree that there are parallels between the theory of the NWO and the beast, but as far as I know, tptb might reading the Bible more so then most thumpers.
edit on 28-12-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

If you want to understand what the "mark of the beast" is really all about read, for a starter:
blogs.thomsonreuters.com...

This is all about a digital biometric identity card issued by the government to everyone in the country by the Estonian government. Any and all transactions with the Government require use of this card; access to any government services and travel out of the country requires use of the digital biometric card.

France is going to roll out the same standard. All of the EU will roll out the same standard. The UK and the US will soon follow. It is a Global initiative. The UN is now working with Microsoft and Accenture to issue digital ID to all the world's populations such that they can more easily claim their rights to migrate to any part of the world they want to.
fortune.com...

As for the censorship? That's a lost cause.........and YOU know it! Those who control the "language" control the narrative and those who control the language operate from an entirely new paradigm.
That which was right, now is wrong;
That which was immoral is now a moral imperative and a human "right".
That which had been deemed degenerate is now deemed normal;
That which had been seen as normal is now seen as degenerate oppression.

Those who refuse to accept the new standards are to be marginalized to the fringes of society. If they don't assent to the new "normal", they are to be ostracized and labeled as sub-human.

It is..........what it is.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Yeah...roger that. I came at the topic from a perspective of belief in the Scriptures and the prophecies detailed there (I suppose perhaps I think of the Word and what it is in a way different from what you've outlined). Anyway, no worries, I think that we're probably in agreement on many things...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Wonderful response...I'm definitely going to read up on it. I wasn't talking about this censorship as the mark itself, but rather as a pre-cursor to it...training for its acceptance. Thank you for your words...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Imo, the mark of the beast 666, represents materialism in Lucifer's construct of reality. DNA/biometrics are related & are materialistic constructs within reality. The carbon element is made of 6 protons, 6 neutrons & 6 electrons (666), enabling our material world constuct & carbon based lifeforms. Any compound with the element carbon can cause us to react differently. From H20 to CO2. We have an unhealthy obsession with carbon based compounds, since they have such a perceived impact on our physical lives. In the grand scheme of things, spiritually, they make no difference. What makes a difference is the health of our souls & our belief in God, which can exist eternally in actual spiritual reality. Basically, the mark of the beast is us turning away from God and embracing Lucifer's material world. What Revealations is probably referring to is man's perceived notion of eternal life in the physical world. So when scientists eventually are able to make us virtually immortal, we may lose our eternal souls & fall away from God, just like Lucifer.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

Well said...and I think that this notion of the mark as being something not physical but rather spiritual or mindful is worthy of consideration (and, in deed, something I have considered). It's said that it will be placed either in the forehead or in the right hand. Again, this could be tied to the market-place, as the love of money is the root of all evil. That's a pretty big statement...the root of ALL evil. That's pretty unambiguous. Therefore, it might be said that this love of money (either represented through the mind (the forehead, the pre-frontal cortex at the front of the head, the 'thinking' part of the brain) or the hand (the conveyance of money through transfer) is, in fact, representative of the mark. Thanks so much for your thoughts...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
We propably have no saying when they come to use. It reminds me of a movie In Time

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Once the concept is generally accepted by the majority, it will become our new social security number

Young people especially like the feeling of being "with it," they cant stand outdated technology any more than out of style clothes, they will leap to be chipped just like snatching up the latest smart phone.
edit on 28-12-2018 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Great thought/theory!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBIZZ
Imo, the mark of the beast 666, represents materialism in Lucifer's construct of reality. DNA/biometrics are related & are materialistic constructs within reality. The carbon element is made of 6 protons, 6 neutrons & 6 electrons (666), enabling our material world constuct & carbon based lifeforms. Any compound with the element carbon can cause us to react differently. From H20 to CO2. We have an unhealthy obsession with carbon based compounds, since they have such a perceived impact on our physical lives. In the grand scheme of things, spiritually, they make no difference. What makes a difference is the health of our souls & our belief in God, which can exist eternally in actual spiritual reality. Basically, the mark of the beast is us turning away from God and embracing Lucifer's material world. What Revealations is probably referring to is man's perceived notion of eternal life in the physical world. So when scientists eventually are able to make us virtually immortal, we may lose our eternal souls & fall away from God, just like Lucifer.

The concept of 666 being the atomic structure of carbon is categorically incorrect.It is the common conspiratorial tactic of
conflation.Rev 13:18 is an allegoric sign(numbers).Iti s not meant to be understood by anyone except who it was reveled to....the writer off Revelation because the context of "let HIm that has understanding calculate".It is not a riddle to be solved especially by sophomoric science conflation.This type of thinking is the corruption of the mind making molehills into mountains of disinformation.My suggestion is give up trying to figure out what Revelation means(and for that matter the bible) because you can't and won't it will only lead to more corruption which it clearly states.Unfortunately(for yiu and many others) I am positive you /they won't and unfortunately for them they will be held accountable for spreading these corruptions.I suggest doing something constructive like reasonable thinking and actions instead of conspiratorial
BS.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
My inquire you knew beast roam around anyway,cause name people a mental issue is label schizophrenic?? poor people?
also ever you know there two number 666 plus 616 total 1282 total again 13 look up revelation 13: now again total up 4 look up revelation 13:4 "they worshiped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshiped the beast,saying,who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

wow i would play numerology all over bible but refused do it too much work to tacking correct set...

edit on 14-7-2019 by Deafeyes because: (no reason given)

top topics

join