It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baikal Lake Humanoids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What ever happened with this I know Russia would not just let it go.

The reason I'm asking is awhile back I was watching the ISS feed and one of the crew was out side the station doing some kind of repairs and had I guess a helmet cam recording as he was moving to another area I could see one of the windows and inside the window looked like a humanoid figure wearing a skull cap kinda like the blue ones worn under the helmet it looked amphibious had sunken in eye sockets with round protrusions around each eye it also had a long snout with 2 nostril openings ,

At 1st glance I was kinda stunned and looked closer I froze viewing it , It actually looked like it looked out of the window and seen that the guy out side the station was recording and moved backwards to the side out of view of the window .

I even drew a picture of it afterwards it puzzled me so much. I never said anything until now because I think it's crazy but I still wonder what I saw . Probably just a reflection of some sort or some other Anomaly but what are the chances of some humanoid or Alien life form being on the space station and or Russia establishing communication with these humanoids in Lake Baikal ?

As if that weren’t strange enough, the divers also claimed that they came across a squad of silver suit clad — though clearly non-human — beings at a depth of about 150-feet. These brave (and quite possibly foolhardy) divers attempted to capture some of these unusual humanoids resulting in the brutal deaths of three of the divers. The four survivors who recounted their harrowing experience were also said to have been severely injured by the “visitors.”

Link
edit on 13-12-2018 by DrumsRfun because:
  • The use of ALL CAPS

• posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:37 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Gargoyle91

If you remember the time and date for that iss happening.. I am sure some crafty ATS member could post the clip here.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:39 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Spacespider

I wish I could find the paper I drew the picture on I wrote down the time and date on it also, I'll start searching tonight I have since moved and all the stuff is being unpacked . hopefully I didn't lose it .
    edit on 12/13/2018 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/13/2018 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:43 PM
    link   
    Hello

You should find Paul Stonehills youtube channel interesting

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:11 PM
    link   
    what day that happened (the ISS thing i mean)?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:56 PM
    link   
    a reply to: humanoidlord

I have it written down just got to find the paper .

top topics

join