It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary gets envelope at Bush Funeral

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
this topic has utterly " jumped the shark "

i only continue to read these threads for amusement

we now has 3 different " explainations " of mrs clintons reaction - or lack there-of [ one of which = its not mrs clinton - its here clone // stunt double ]

a claim opf what the note said - utterly un-evidenced

so many different claims of the notes origin - that i loose count

pop psychology gone wild

the delusion that one of the recipients " should " tell us what the note says [ like they give a crap what ATS thinks ]

and many more

any people wonder why many dont take ATS and similar sites seriously ?????????????

So out of all the bull chit topics on here, people are gonna choose this one as the one that over the top? ignorant ape indeed, we got threads of W sending holograms showing scenes of planes flying into buildings to cover up nano nuclear explosions but this is the one that people cant believe LOL.Not to mention the mud pit LOL. NO where did I assume that any of them would divulge, but I did think a journalist might ask, lol have heard more absurd questions asked public figures. Search reporter questions Jim Plunkett. Who here expects to be taken seriously LOL nobody even takes MSM seriously anymore its all a joke. But you get topics that are entertaining to discuss theorize about, LOL if you dont agree how about floating to a thread you could be less cynical about. LOL I mostly come on here as a distraction from real world stuff.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
duplicate
edit on 19-12-2018 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
What Hillary saw on that card, caused her to decline rapidly.

Look: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
New Analysis of the envelopes distributed to the WIVES of 5 powerful families at the funeral of George H.W. Bush on December 5th.

stateofthenation2012.com...

Notice that Hillary turned to Joe Biden's wife after they had both read the contents. Looks of SHOCK from both Mr. and Mrs. Biden as Hillary spoke to them.

Perhaps the card in the envelopes said, "Your Husband will be indicted for ________ and _________ and_________ etc."

"Watch the WIVES" - Q

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Notice that Hillary turned to Joe Biden's wife after they had both read the contents. Looks of SHOCK from both Mr. and Mrs. Biden as Hillary spoke to them.

Perhaps the card in the envelopes said, "Your Husband will be indicted for ________ and _________ and_________ etc."

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Like to know who controlled the programs...you would think the Bush Family and some SS. So how does something get into programs without Bush family knowledge or approval.

How much time between Hillary program/envelope and Laura Jeb scene?

How do we know Laura paper shown to Jeb is from same type envelope as others? It doesnt seem like the outside of an envelope like the others, more like a loose sheet of paper.

Biden and wife reactions are fast, again seemingly only after looking at an envelope, not whats inside an envelope. Hillary doesnt look inside envelope. Obamas look at outside only also i think. Pence wife doesnt look at envelope to see any writing on it...also no reaction.

Wild video.

a reply to: toysforadults

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
You can almost see marilyn Q and Lynn C checking programs right behind Mrs Obama at same time she does. MQ puts on her glasses. LC looks at HRC. Does anyone open the unsealed envelope? It looks like an invite or Christmas Card type envelope? Bidens sure overreact to something about their envelope and then look chat with HRC. Why so much apparent focus on a folder/funeral program by these folks? They dont seem interested in any other contents.

a reply to: FrostyFlakes

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Are any envelopes opened and read ? They each seem to just view outside of an unsealed square envelope, HRC even holds it upside down at one point.

Laura's paper might not even be from her program?? Seems a single sheet.

The Bidens seem upset the most, yet they only look at outside. Whats inside??

a reply to: TREESNAKE1111

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: saltlick

RVing of written material is extremely difficult & only the cream of the crop can manage it. Pat Buchanan & Ingo Swann standards are necessary. It would be easier if there was an image rather than text, but hey, my guess is that all those protected by the Secret Service are also protected by the psychicsecret service too...

whatever it is its one or two words. Look how fast she read it. I think it said either "yes" or "No" or one word that was a code word they all understood.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
double post

edit on January 12th 2019 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm sorry it took so long for me to see this topic. I stopped looking at ATS because it turned into a political board.

There is something very strange.

Who ever put those notes there had to have VERY high security access or control - along with being associated with the Bush family. With all of those powerful people in one place, notes couldn't have just randomly been stuck in programs even from some with high clearance. It had to have been done by someone with high clearance and high trust.

If it was just a deathbead thank you or I hate you note, it could have been personally delivered to them either before or after the funeral. Why would someone write a note sent during the funeral? The only thing I can think of is someone, probably Bush Sr., wanted to say something in "person".

Another poster suggested it might have been a confession about JFK and that would be my guess too. Maybe he choose the people who wanted to tell at the time - the first lady and VP?

link   
another dup

link   
another duplicate

link   
I swear I only hit post once but it kept posting copies.

link   
double post

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Perhaps what Laura shows Jeb is not the same thing Hillary looks at?

Time difference?

a reply to: Daughter2

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
A photo of Trump & GHW Bush, that Trump had inserted into the program?

But why does it seem only Jill, Hillary, Michelle, Karen, perhaps Laura were seen with the envelopes? Camera manipulation??

Only 4 or 5 people out of the whole crowd received envelope?

a reply to: saltlick

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
March 12, 2019

Breaking: Jeb Bush Committee COLLUDED with the Chinese to affect the 2016 election. Fined $400,000.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I still think there is more to this...

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join