It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk wants to live on Mars, even if it kills him

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I suggest Elon look up the ATS search results for Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave ….because time as we quantify it is quite short....maybe we mothball the parts and pieces and plan for an early Space Faring Human Race next go round.....instead of a rag-tag stoneage group forced to evolve the long way again....I wonder if Elons vision is strong and long-range enough to understand how the VGCDW Model answers many of his life long questions.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
By the time actual humans set foot on Mars. 6 month trip time. Get there and find out other Countries joined forces in secret and put humans on Mars first just to piss off the Americans. Be quite funny actualy.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I don't blame him. get off this rock and away from humanity. wait for the reset and come back

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MrPopularity

If Musk is wasting money and resources sending a car into space, he is not serious about Mars, If he was he would of crashed that rocket on mars, Fill it up with items, and do a high speed decent into a large fine sand filled crater. At least maybe and that's a big maybe someone could actually of used something on that ship someday.

Russia is probably the best bet, I'm just talking about a Manned Orbital Mission of Mars, anything else is Suicidal.
Funny thing is they probably already have the technology to do it. But would rather sit on their hands, test parachutes, and make another rover piece of crap to test for martian excrement, and bile residue.

www.youtube.com...

Never gunna happen

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-12-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: I8THATAPPLEFRITTER

Although there are those out there that say that car is not on that ship?
who knows?
From spacecraft renderings it seems spaceX is a pretty secretive company.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: I8THATAPPLEFRITTER

www.youtube.com...

Interesting to see who the Astronaut/Cosmonaut is going to be to pilot that first Mars Orbital Mission

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join