It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitness barely makes it out alive in California fire storm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This person drove through miles of fire, he saved only his dogs and the clothes on his back. Why is this a conspiracy, the guy claims that he saw things burst into flame where there was no cinder falling. Guy thinks that the powers that be or shadow powers are testing a new weapon and possibly used this event to take out certain people. Video of him driving through the flames are included.

Map of the fire is pretty amazing:

www.fire.ca.gov...

Also, I have a pal in THousand Oaks, he took pics, one is very odd - a car is completely torched although nothing else is around it. I will ask permission to use it next time I chat with him.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Holy smokes (no pun intended)!. That is completely surreal

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

More, the gent is a conspiracy theorist in general. His site is here:

www.feandft.com...

Maybe that means he is making things up but then again maybe not. But they mention other things in the video that they use as visual proof of what they are talking about. Things burnt to dust with nothing else burnt around them and so on. Seems like a pretty interesting issue.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Balls of steel because one wrong turn, one eff-up that get´s you stuck or your car disabled = death sentence.

Things like not forgetting to turn the air to inside circulating will have a huge impact on the chances to make it or not. The few seconds from this video are more drastic than one can grasp at the first look.

Holy smokes, I hope people can get the hell out of there, seems some of his neighbors didn´t make it, are still stuck or suffocated. You won´t burn to death in most instances, you suffocate.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Heat will cause that, no cinder necessary.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Heat will cause that, no cinder necessary.

I am aware of that. However, I have seen some pretty weird things in regard to this one.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Which may simply be a lack of complete context.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Which may simply be a lack of complete context.

Of course it could. Not saying that it couldn't be. I am not sure what the point of destroying things in this nature would be beneficially for anyone. Sure there are evil people with evil plans and intentions - but this sort of thing would be on a "Joker" level of nonsense.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Ockham's razor. I'd say it's just a fire.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

This is most probably just down to the ambient temperature during the blaze, make wood hot enough and it will automatically combust.

The car though that sound's a bit suspicious but a number of factors may come into play there, ambient temperature, combustible objects within or near to the car, potential fuel leak allowing easier combustion and of course the vehicle itself were even the color of it's paint can play a factor at those temperatures.

Now while I believe this is an EXTREMELY tragic disaster I doubt that there was a deliberate use of targeted energy weapon's involved.

However?.

Technically it is possible to create directed energy weapon's, radio frequency harmonic resonator's (which play upon an objects natural atomic resonance and increase it to oscillate and thus create kinetic and thermal energy), directed thermal weapon's such as old fashioned lasers and a few other variations on the theme which CAN and COULD do this very easily indeed.

This appears to be a fringe conspiracy website I have just stumbled upon which I have no idea of the value of, it could be even crazier than here but then again it is pertinent to the thread.
www.aircrap.org...
www.livescience.com...
www.newworldwar.org...

Now does the US have access to directed energy weapon's, of course they do but the question is then would they turn them upon there own population and I suspect not, that is not to say that some shadowy cabal of evil would not because they on the other hand WOULD if it was in there vested interest to do so.

However I truly as I say believe this to be a tragedy and not a deliberate attack, that is not to say that some arson might not be involved as the majority of these fires are started by people directly and indirectly - but not all by any mean's.

All that I can say is God love these people and keep there soul's in his arm's, burning alive is a terrible death.

However if someone has committed this then they are guilty of genocide and it look's like there is a group of determined people convinced that such a crime has indeed been committed whom are out to get them, a group that will only grow in size and support if there suspicion's can be proven.

edit on 17-11-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The map of the fire and the proposed route of the super train are quite similar. . ...coinincide?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Here is a photo a pal of mine took in Thousand Oaks. My first thought is arson. But if not, this is weird.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

The NFPA states that electrical and mechanical failures caused two-thirds of cars catching fire. This includes problems with:

Heated seats
Batteries
Heating systems
Aftermarket accessories

Even just a stray, frayed wire could result in a catastrophic fire.

www.kelnerlaw.com...

My '63 Bug almost caught fire once. The battery was under the back seat and was held in place with a metal strap. Bad design.

edit on 11/18/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
hell. complete hell. holy #

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
hell. complete hell. holy #

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The NFPA states that electrical and mechanical failures caused two-thirds of cars catching fire. This includes problems with:

Heated seats
Batteries
Heating systems
Aftermarket accessories

www.kelnerlaw.com...

My '63 Bug almost caught fire once. The battery was under the back seat and was held in place with a metal strap. Bad design.

My ex-wife's bug (can't recall what year the car was) actually DID catch fire once while we were on the highway. We had to abandon ship! It was electrical. And it thankfully was able to be put out. We got another ride home lol.

This Cali situation tho IS HELL. No doubt about it.
edit on 18-11-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I wish the follow option worked on mobile pages ...

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Heated seats
Batteries
Heating systems
Aftermarket accessories

www.kelnerlaw.com...

I had a maverick catch fire because of the starter (I think). Funny thing was I left it along the highway in North Saint Louis and when I came back the next day to get it towed it was gone.

The police laughed when I reported it stolen. The guy said, "what? the car was on fire and someone still stole it?" and was laughing. I guess that was kind of funny. Happy that wasn't my only car.

top topics

join