It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Olson - Barbara Olson - Lady Booth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JonU2

What proof. Truth movement innuendo?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Considering that the three buildings had been recently sold and heavily insured...... The scumbags made a killing.

Considering NO BLOODY PLANES flew into the buildings, I reckon this guy insured his wife for heaps and was in on the insurance scam.

She looks the same to me.

Just like the astronauts that blew up in the space shuttle. Still alive, some didn't even bother changing their names. You can find them online.

How much did he receive in insurance?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLorax

Considering that the three buildings had been recently sold and heavily insured...... The scumbags made a killing.

Another case of not bothering to look anything up.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I had a browse for anything on Lady Olsons past that was of interest and came across this article: eu.courier-journal.com...

It's about Lady and her two sisters, Rebecca and Cecil, and goes on to talk about their dad, Wayne Perkey, who was a presenter for 84 WHAS Radio. There is an old photo of them together as a family. A quick google search found Wayne Perkey now works as an agent for WR realtors, and also brought up his facebook where there are a number of photographs including Lady, at which point i stopped due to feeling like a stalker. Before finding these, i was utterly convinced Lady Olson was Barbara, but now I'm pretty sure she isn't!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join