It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman references internet discussion group?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
In MUFON's latest UFO Journal, Mr. Friedman starts off his column by referring to the internet. After looking at the interview questions on this site, I'm not too sure that he is referring to here, but I think it is ok to quote one sentence of the article so here it is:

A contributor to an internet discussion group was wondering why there is still so much fear of ridicule associated with reporting a UFO sighting, or just discussing the subject.

MUFON UFO Journal February 2005
By Stanton T. Friedman pages 20-21

Did someone here ask him this and I just missed it?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Is MUFON UFO Journal a journal that actually comes to your hourse like, Time or Newsweek or is it internet based. I would like to have it sent to me.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Friedman's a no nosense highly educated man well experienced and respected in the Ufological world. He posesses what I would consider a photographic memory.

When origin of the MJ12 documents were hot and in question, it was his book I turned to for information.
He's the man who took the months to go through National Archive records looking for things like Truman signature consistancies, declassified Top Secret document basic typesets and other things like bits and pieces of documents relating to that time and subject matter, etc..

I beleive he lives in New Brunswick and is a MUFON contributor. Mr Friedman interviewed Jesse Marcel (on video) just before maj Marcel passed away in I believe /91.
He worked on nuclear propulsion for Airforce Aircraft way back when floating nuclear devices were not considered as to the obvious health risk dangers.
Be kina cool if he were to drop into ATS, but who's to say he's not already a member?

Dallas

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
He's already "dropped in" and is most certainly a member.

Just thought I'd let you know.

X

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Xatnys]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   

He's already "dropped in" and is most certainly a member.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Just wanted to confirm that for you, as staff...

You are correct sir!

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon
Is MUFON UFO Journal a journal that actually comes to your hourse like, Time or Newsweek or is it internet based. I would like to have it sent to me.

It is mailed to my home. I also get the local state newsletter that comes out about once every 1.5 months. The national one is every month.
In order to get the journal, you have to join MUFON. I think it is either 30 or 35 dollars (can't remember). Friedman's articles are actually not the highlight of the journal. I was surprised by some of the articles in it, good stuff. It also includes Filer's Files. Here's the website.

top topics

join