It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if....Bomb Letters to Republicans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Lots of speculation of false flag and these "bombs".

WHAT IF the republicans did the same to their own leaders, you know to balance the scales?
Given these items may not even be bombs just models of bombs (never able or meant to actually explode) what would be the harm?

What would CNN and MSBC do at that point?

Wouldn't this be the answer to close the Left Wing Victim Coffin?

I dunno
edit on 25-10-2018 by roshambo because: typo

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The left and right are both being manipulated. It’s a obvious farce. CNN gave it away by not even taking the Bomb seriously themselves, they opened it up handled the bomb for their photo op.

It’s just unheard of for a Bomb threat to be handled that way. Even if it’s a suspected fake you still treat it like a real bomb, you call in the bomb squad they handle it.

The whole building should have been evacuated. It’s so unbelievably mind boggling how all his is being handled.
a reply to: roshambo

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Hopefully "Republicans" are not crazy or dense enough to perform "Terrorist" acts because that is what this is regardless of who sent them or why.

Yes, it is Terroristic threat and should not be tolerated ever by anyone.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I dont mean to say, what if they HAD done this INSTEAD, WHAT if it is done now, as an ADDITION to, as to say, WE, the republicans, are victims of the same terrorist threat as the democratic leaders.

We are now UNITED against this terrorist threat against ALL our parties..... how would left wing media handle this. This would mess up the false flag agenda, no?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Considering you have ZERO proof of this being a false flag I doubt that would mess up any agenda.
These acts are being carried out by some unhinged person that just wants to frighten people and possibly kill but is too stupid to understand the dynamics of making something go BOOM.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Of course someone opened it, how would they have even known what was in the package otherwise?

They also did call the bomb squad and the entire building was evacuated and searched.

I don’t know what the motive was, or who was responsible... But you should at least get your facts right!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

missing the point anyway. take out false flag. what would the left wing media say if in the next two days the same bombs were sent to republican leaders.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: roshambo

missing the point anyway. take out false flag. what would the left wing media say if in the next two days the same bombs were sent to republican leaders.

That is easy, they would scream that it is Trump's fault for causing all the division while feigning that they are not divisive themselves with their daily crusade of Trump / Republican hate.

Like they did today... whining that they are not biased while publishing a Trump assassination fantasy story.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...
dailycaller.com...

edit on 25-10-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I would like to think that such an action would be condemned. But since that has not happened yet I guess all options are on the table.
I used to be a Dem and I don’t condone any acts such as these. Spreading fear and sending possibly dummy bombs around is a coward move. I don’t care who it was sent to even if I have a huge disdain for said person. I may not always agree with Trump but if some ASS tried to f# with my president then I would be VERY VERY angry. I don’t like Cruz but I swear don’t f# with him or else.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Wait..

Seriously?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I don't often say things like this, but this is just about as dumb an idea as I've run across on ATS, and I've been here, nearly daily for almost 13 years...and trust me, there've been some "good" ideas floated here.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 10/26/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Kinda a moot question unless someone was actually considering it, no?

Your thought process behind this thread seems a bit, odd.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I dunno

Maybe ricin letters to the white house WAS the first and this is the second. Anyone remember those letters? I think the news spend 30 seconds on them.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Who cares?

The republicans are going to win in the midterms. Fact

The President is going to win again in 2020
Fact

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Multiple instances if I remember correctly.

So many people seem to forget Scalise. That was an attack. Each weekend there are protests and there is more damage done than the 10 fake ass pipe bombs that were 'intercepted'. This is a staged event by someone. Not saying it is even a side but someone....and they are succeeding.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Liberal MSM (90% of MSM) didn't report on the RICIN envelopes mailed to CURRENT top officials, 3 weeks ago. Trump, Mattis, Wray, and others.

Nor did Liberal MSM report that the FBI caught the culprit, arrested him, and indicted him this past week.

Non-MSM Sources carried it: wreg.com...

So, if Republicans subjected themselves to the same LOW-IQ False Flag Fake Bomb mailings that Democrats just did to themselves, Liberal MSM would NOT give it more than 5 minutes of time.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Wow you must be some super being to be able to know the future.

Don't present something as fact when said thing hasn't happened yet.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

If they did secretly send themselves pipe bombs just to act like they were getting the same threats CNN and their ilk would then start saying how strange it is that the Republicans were now getting bombs sent to them and you'd see Don, Anderson etc. all talking about how it was most likely the Republicans doing it to themselves. I mean you didn't really need an answer to the question did you? lol.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

whats dumb about it, please elaborate

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ghaleon12

why is it odd? seeing how the liberal triggering media would react to the same thing happening to republican leaders doesnt make you wonder?

new topics

top topics

join