It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Huge black attacks white in pizza shop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
this is a crazy video....i only hoped someone would have had a gun to shoot this guy after what he did. not to mention his female companion.

pizza shop beating caught on tape

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I don't really see what race has to do with this. I didn't watch the video (don't really enjoy watching stuff like that), but II read the transcript. No where in the whole article did it say race was a motivation...So why the racial reference?

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
because he was black and the guy he mauled was white. they were different races. why can't i point out one was black and the other was white??

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I'm just curious as to why you used that as identifying information. It just seems like you think their race is relevant to the story

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
it is relevant because when 2 people of the opposite race fight there could be serious implications. i doubt this story will be followed up by the media so who knows what will come of it.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Why is there serious implications? Was the attack racially motivated? Never mind, I'll click on it and watch it for myself...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Nope, just seems to be about violent, hate-filled, unstable people, not a racial thing as far as I can see.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
it has the potential for being a racial incident. you have a black lady spit in the white guys face because she wasn't allowed to move in front of everyone to the front of the line. then the black guy basically trying to separate the white guys head from his shoulders. i'm sure this was just a case of black rage.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Ok, if you say so. I'm not a racist, so I don't see things in such ways. I probably miss many nuances other people catch.

I've seen whites beat whites just a visciously, and the same with blacks, were they secretly self-loathers? Those witnesses who stood around casually watching the whuppin' in progress, were they racists, too? Did they hate themsleves?

You have to look hard to find racist motivation in that video. Maybe a mind-reader could tell us, but I don't think the video will tell us anything.

Well, it'll tell you one thing; do NOT go around the counter to confront large people who are so filthy as to think spitting on you is an option. They may think much meaner things are even better options! :bash:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
TC, the guy who went around the counter was not the man who was beaten. The guy who was beaten was talking on the phone and appears to have not even responded to the lady's tyrade. The story said he told his girlfriend their pizza would take a little longer after the lady cut in front of him but thats certainly no reason to mouth off to him...and certainly no reason for her boyfriend to light into him like he did.

If you ask me, this looks like a case of a couple people on a self-pity trip who wake up everyday waiting to be offended and when they don't get it, they attempt to create the situation. Maybe for them, race does play a part..likely yes..but for the poor guy who got the bad end, I think his only issue was getting his lunch or dinner.

Thats what I mean about the right agenda for the right environment. His agenda, to order a pizza, was the right agenda for the environment he was in. Her's, to become offended, should have been taken somewhere else. I'm glad the boyfriend got 4 years in prison and only hope she does as well. I hope they are four really long, painfully, harsh years.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
You know, anybody from behind the counter would have been well within their right to cut that black guy's throat from ear to ear (kind of wish they had). That white guys life was definitely in jeopardy. I guess he won't be going back there for pizza anymore.

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
i hope by some miracle the black guy had a job and some assets so this white guy can get some financial settlement. the pizza worker should sue the lady also just for the hell of it.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
feklar, your thread title speaks volumes.

VIDEO: Huge black attacks white in pizza shop

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
that thread title was designed for any of the color-blind members that me be checking out the video.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
And this message is for those "color-blinded" and "non-color-blinded" members:

Thread closed

seekerof

top topics

join