It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who "Legally" Owns All ~ 30 Facts on Citizen-ships

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I have read of many of these but not all. Can anyone debunk any of this? Basically the IMF and U.N. own the U.S. and IRS, etc. Check it out.

Spoiler: All roads lead to Rome...
edit on 17-10-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Oct 19 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

I not sure how much of that I believe. First of all, who cares what the Pope says. I think it's mostly all bs.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

I was disappointed in the lack of gold fringe.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

I've seen these sort of things before and am interested. I'll try to look up what I can. I hope to learn how much truth is behind claims like this. I'll try to follow this thread and add any insight from things I may find.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I found this link in the comments section of that video. It basically says everything the video says but this you can keep it, print it etc. Link

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Sadly the "must-be-true" YouTube video starts with a well known hoax. That being the assertion that the US IRS is owned by the IMF. It ain't owned by the IMF. That's a hoax. A fantasy. There's plenty of commentary on the internet, but here's a start.

The rest of the vid is a list of hoaxes. Is that what the video is about... Hoaxes?

Lost Horizons

A lot of folks have been misled about IRS "agency" status by a misunderstanding of events in Diversified Metal Products, Inc. v. T-Bow Company Trust, et al.

In that case, the Dept. of Justice argued that the IRS is not an "agency of the United States Government". This declaration has been widely bruited about as supporting the absurd notion that the IRS doesn't really exist, or is only a part of the Puerto Rican bureaucracy, or is merely a private outfit based in Baltimore, or similar nonsense.

However...

Anyway - list of known hoaxes in the US

edit on 18/10/2018 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/10/2018 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

top topics

join