It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old end of the world movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Anyone ever see that movie The Final Storm with Luke Perry, Steven Bacic and Lauren Holly?

I saw it a long time ago and I loved it. I thought it was going to be really cheesy what with it being a made for TV movie with Luke Perry (Dillon) of all people, but I really enjoyed it. There was no real shock and awe and nothing gory but the whole movie had a very dark and eerie feeling to me. I won't talk about the end but I can say that after all of these years it just irks me!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

Looks good!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Luke Perry has some chops. I came to this realization when stumbling upon the 1996 film 'Normal Life' on cable one late night. It is a shame his career has been marred by being associated with that terrible teenybopper TV show. He could never really quite escape its looming shadow. Tarantino should have tried to reboot his career at some point like he did with Travolta. Perry wouldn't have been out of place in 'Hateful Eight' or 'Inglorious Basterds'.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

It's available on Netflix DVD. The reviews are mixed but it looks worth a shot - on my list it goes. Thanks for the tip!

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
You're welcome! Enjoy it! I loved it and it haunts me for some reason lol!

I agree re; Luke Perry. I thought he was excellent but yeah, 90210 and Buffy ruined his career! Oh well...

OMG I loved the Hateful 8! So many lines that me and the hubs just say over and over haha!

new topics

top topics

join