It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any credible evidence for Dulce New Mexico Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

ROFLMAO :

there was an entrance - but " they " destroyed it - and burried it to keep it sekrit

yup - makes perfect sense

one has to wonder - how " they " get in and out now adays

and i will not be so stoopid as to ask - wheres the pictures

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacticalBond
I'm looking for CREDIBLE evidence of any aliens, and a secret government base in Dulce New Mexico.

I've done a little reading into the Dulce folk myth. Phil Snyder had stories to tell about Dulce, claiming in his presentations to have been involved in some sort of firefight at the facility. I came to suspect that his presentation was an adaptation of earlier stories on the subject known as "The Dulce Papers", or "The Dulce Book". In this version, a Thomas Edward Castello claims to have been a security officer at the base and goes into some detail describing it.

It's interesting reading. You should be able to find it with a web search. There are also a few threads about it here on ATS. A few intriguing first hand accounts are buried in there, if I remember correctly. As to credible evidence, I've never really seen any. Just stories. Secret underground facilities undoubtedly exist. Are there any in the Dulce area? I dunno. Maybe.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply..... Tha'ts precisely why I ask the question. Although a friend and I are thinking of making a trip as we live in Denver and are pretty close.... a reply to: TheBadCabbie

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Any proof of a Dulce base at all would be extremely difficult to prove, There is circumstantial evidence in the form of Military traffic and perhaps some structures on the surface but any other evidence is likely deep underground if at all, The only thing that may work is ground penetrating radar.

Problem with people involved in black programs is that they are paid generous salaries and will not likely want to risk their paycheck and retirement along with prison time or even "unfortunate accidents" if they were to speak out.

Short of deathbed confessions I see no way this is gonna come out.

But Phil Schneider provided the most compelling evidence in the form of him missing limbs, Had visible scars and was found dead under mysterious circumstances, He also didn't have the air of someone who would tell tall tales for notoriety.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join