It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glitch in time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Several years ago, in an effort to try something different, me and a couple of friends went hill walking. Totally different from the usual drinking, watching football and eating pizza.

We had a good time and met a lot of people we wouldn't normally have met.

We were halfway up a hill, people would be passing us on the way down, or overtaking us.

Out of the blue, a figure stood out. He walked towards us and passed by, nodding with a smile. He stood out as he was wearing a robe and a hat.

We all commented it was a bit unusual.

About 10 minutes later, what looked like the same man walked down passed us, nodding with a smile. He looked identical, height, age, build, clothing etc.

We looked at each other and all said WTF! We watched as he walked down the hill. He passed by an older couple and the older man pointed and said something to his wife. I assume it was 'Hey Barbara, WTF!'

We laughed and continued on our way. We never forgot that day and still laugh about it.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Nostranova

Twins?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Nostranova

I have had a similar experience, I believe it's called a 'glitch in the matrix.'

This man was on a bicycle, wearing a high visibility suit. As I approached the intersection and checked for traffic and a moment later...he disappeared. Gone.

I thought I was the only one who has had seen this, then I read a subreddit with the same story...person disappeared at intersection. I felt freaked out at first, but now i'm fascinated. Multiverse? other dimensions? who knows.

I hate the universe sometimes, once you think you have it figured out it throws a wrench in the cogs.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a glitch in the matrix . Usaly indicates the smiths are doing a raid on non sleepers .
Luck for you it was not the same black cat twice that is when the trouble really starts .

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I've been doing meditation videos while I sleep and went outside to water the new puppy. I wear wireless headphones while watching t.v. (Brewer's/Cubs game) so I turn the headphones off and look at the largest tree. I slowly closed My eyes after focusing in on the tree and I open My eyes and 2.5 innings went by!! I was standing in the same place as when I started.

Now I know why My back is screaming more than 'normal', I was standing there for close to 50 min. elapsed.

new topics

top topics

join