It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hiccups, Purring, Nausea: Unexplained Physiology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Let's face it, even the "most cleverest" troll on ATS must admit that 3D reality has yet to be fully explained. (Concurrence? No?)

This thread is intended more as a survey than a statement...
Which UNEXPLAINED phenomena intrigues you the most?

For me, it could very well be humor; it's like a sincere allergic reaction to human insanity/contradiction.
So, what's your fascination within the area of quirky physiology? What doesn't add up for you? What's amazing? What's mysterious?

The clues/pointers are already in the thread title. The content is up to you the (l)user.
Now let's make this thread POP, people!! I don't have all night... I have spreadsheets to fill up, things to consume!

(If you want examples, look 'em up yourself ya lazy bastiches...)

Sincerelessly,
D.D.

edit on 28-9-2018 by DeReK DaRkLy because: typing correctionz

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DeReK DaRkLy

There are a couple that spring to mind. Mother-child/twins psychic connection, of which I have personal experience. And, transplant recipients acquiring distinct personality traits from the organ donor.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I must be tired, I do not understand the direction of the thread.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I guess foreign accent syndrome or foreign language syndrome. It never made sense to me how that's possible when those people have never been to the land whose tongue they are speaking.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

ive heard of the transplant recipient taking on the previous owners traits.

Trick lung Mickey comes to mind immediately.
He got himself a fresh set of those O2 teets from a man who died of a crack addiction.

Now Trick Lung is saying he has caught that appetite for destruction.
No reason just one day he woke up with that hunger.

Pretty dang weird IMO.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Arrr, well, that's the brain then. Some psychologists debunking the abduction phenomenon say (after the interview of abductees of a couple of weeks) say these are definitely made up memories and that's the end of it.
Yet a certain Dr, whos memories are 30 odd years old, are to be taken as the gospel truth. Go figure.

new topics

top topics

join