It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B propulsion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I recently read a paper that explained the nuclear-powered Magnetic Disrupter Ring propulsion system in the TR-3B. The figures are supposedly leaked specifications direct from the project.
Within a torroid electromagnetic accelerator, ionized mercury gas magnetoplasma (The electron flow would counter-rotate and compromise performance.) is circulated at 50,000RPM and 225,000 atmospheres of pressure. The heavy mass of the mercury particles relates to the how it functions, I forget how. Thus, the quintessential-to-the-conspiracy magnetic vortex is produced.
Being nuclear-powered, loiter time is indefinite.
This also explains the triangular fuselage shape of the TR-3B. The MDR and rotatable cockpit are within the magnetic vortex, their gravity is reduced by 89%, but if the multi-mode thrusters (The minimum required to keep it stable.) were within it, their efficiency would be anhialated, so they are outboard of the gravity distortion envelope, at the corners of the triangle.
However, the author claimed efficiency could be tuned to 100%, simulating zero gravity, and, the device may be super-relative, meaning it could not only negate gravity, but inertia and mass as well. It does so by manipulating light in the vortex, and according to unified field theory, space and time with it.
So aboard on this dangerous projectile as we instantaneously change spacial and chronological juxtaposition with the greatest of ease and romantic, searing hot poisonous metal whirling around us!
Away we go!

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
wagovan,
we all come here to share things with people, who we hope are, if not like minded, open minded.

Just because you do not understand about the TR-3b, or the way it is propelled, do not mock those that try.
By all means, ask them to explai, ask them if they have proof, but do not mock.
Mockery is not appreciated here. Disagree, challendge, seek proof, but jsu remeber this; Galileio said the world was round, and all the eminent minds of the day mocked him, and he narrowly escaped being burnt at the stake. Yet, with hind sight, and a few centuries of discovery, we gained the knowledge that he was right... Leave mockery to the ignorant.

TR-3B. Read the book " Hunt for zero point" by nick cook from janes aviation weekly, and then come back and discuss the possibility of anti gravity.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Sounds like something out of this world?

Seriously, I don't know much about the TR-3B, but from what I've read, it is nuclear powered. Well this got me wondering. Wouldn't a nuclear reactor need to be cooled with lots of water? Or is the power harnessed another way that doesn't require coolant? I wouldn't think it would have the thrust to weight ratio in order to fly, unless all this mass was within the gravity distortion envelope.

With nuclear material and ionized mercury gas in this thing, it would be an environmental nightmare if one of these crashed, would it not?

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
HUNT FOR ZERO POINT.

a simple, small, unobtrusive book, that blows you away when you read it.

Zero point energy, often in the 40's interwind with Nuclear technology, but it was a misnomer....and it has startling implications for the future of man kind.
Read it, have a basic grasp about the technology that we may be able to use today in the "Black" world, and see, that a super secret ship may be able to stay aloft for weeks, even months at a time...with the laws of gravity smashed to boot.

MBF

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I have some problems with the stats for the TR3B propulsion system.

How do you have a mercury plasma at 225,000 atms and the low temp that they claim? Mercury will freeze at -39C.

Think about it for a minute, 225,000 atms is over 3,000,000 psi. Tell me what materials that exist on the face of the earth that withstand those pressures? The best steels have a tensil strength of maybe a little more than 200,000 psi.

Also, the centrifical force associated with something as heavy as mercury spinning around at 50,000rpm would increase the forces greatly on the structure.

Too many things just don't add up.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I know they don't add up, but I figured, this sounds like something beyond speculation, so post it. I don't know how to get in touch with the guy who wrote it... It was his own personal web page, but I forgot the URL.
I don't think i'm mocking him, just sharing what he said with you. And MBF, argue with him, not me. I just thought it was ineteresting. Sort of.

[edit on 12-3-2005 by Wagovan]

MBF

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wagovan
I know they don't add up And MBF, argue with him, not me. I just thought it was ineteresting. Sort of.

[edit on 12-3-2005 by Wagovan]

I don't want to argue with you Wagovan. You are just acting on the information that you have. My education is in engineering and I know for a fact that what he is claiming just can't work the way that he says. I'm not saying that it doesn't work though because I have seen an anti-gravity experiment that did work.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The Hunt For Zero Point

Great book!

Seriously - read it.

I am about as conservative minded as anyone when it comes to the super science type of things (well actually, I am just conservative in general - but we will leave that to another thread
) and I must say, this book really did show that it is not out of the realm of possability.

Put it this way - when you have an aviation editor of the most respected military publication around proving that the USAF didn't think antigravity was such a joke......well, If it is good enough for the USA to study and spend time money and research on, it is good enough for anyone to accept it as within reason.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I am reading The Hunt for Zero Point now, and its really good. I am only about 1/2 way thru so I haven't gotten to the TR3B part of the book yet. I don't doubt there are many mind blowing technologies in the black.

I want to know more about Eugene Podkletnov's expierements with super conductors and antigravity. Does anyone have any good links or anything?

I like how Nick Cook makes the case for the B2 using antigravity technology in the sense that the wings edges are charged which helps create lift, improve aerofynamic effciency, and greatly reduces the RCS.

Does anyone have any cool pics (artists conceptions) of the TR3B?

Thanks

[edit on 14-3-2005 by warpboost]

top topics

join