It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the regathering of Israel an NWO hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
If we know that the WWI and WWII and the Holocaust were all manufactured by the Banking Cabal, does that disqualify Israel as a fulfilment of Biblical prophecy?

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Which prophecy(ies) are you referencing?

The B'rit Hadashah and the Tanakh focus on Israel (the State, and the people) as a central figure in eschatological theorizings.

Are you coming from a Judeo-Christian background?

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm talking about Biblical prophecy. If we are supposed to be in the End of Days, could this just be the NWO tricking us?

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well I think the NWO is part of biblical prophecy whether or not its stated in the Bible. Its all about deception isnt it?

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Prior to the second coming, Israel will be regathered in unbelief. After the second coming they will be regathered in belief (in Christ). Christ will establish His kingdom here on earth for 1000 years, centered in Jerusalem.

I've always thought of the NWO in its final form as the confederated empire of the antichrist that is comprised of 10 "kingdoms" (the ten horns of the beast in Revelation. Also in Daniel, Nebuchadnezzar's dream of a statue--the two legs: Eastern (Byzantium) and Western (Holy Roman Empire/Catholic Church) divisions of the Roman empire; ten toes: 10 kingdoms of the Roman empire reborn).

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
XX_SicSemperTyrannis_XX

Who would you define those ten kingdoms as?

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The book of revelations is already being covered in anyother thread. Israel has to rebuild so Christ can return

top topics

join