It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raining Rocks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
i had this dream last night. in the dream i am laying on a roof under open nighy sky and i saw it started to rain rocks from the sky. i woke up simultaniously in the dream and where i was laying in my bed like my body was being transmited from there to here and i was calling my mom in both places for a second.half here and half there and there was this tingly sensation for a while.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

There is a possibility of that happening . Some have speculated that flint originated from the tail stream of a passing comet.
Immanuel Velikovsky's book Worlds In Collision describes such an event .

You wouldn't want to be on the roof if that happened ! The most immediate protection would under a pickup perhaps or in a strong building or bridge.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

yes.there was the comet feeling.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

The book is well worth reading , but because it upset the established view of the history of the world , its was banned by schools .

Its not about Venus , as the last two chapters are very strange . The book kind of wipes away the Ice Age Theory about the shape of the land and replaces with something more like Tsunami Theory examining celestial mechanics too .
Comets throwing rocks and other things down is very much central to his points , have a look

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

i showed my niece venus at the evening last night who went insulting me after a while through various subjects after that. she is ten years old.

top topics

join