It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the matrix remains empowered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The system of control in which we find ourselves is strengthened by the widespread belief in and worship of an external God. Every time you pray to God, attend a place of worship or take part in customs or rituals to affirm your beliefs, the result is that the matrix and those who control it are empowered. If the collective human consciousness was instead focused on the power and the divine within the individual, and the idea of the inter-connectedness of life, the energies powering the matrix would diminish substantially and we would be able to see through this illusionary system of control.

Do you want to keep empowering the matrix by believing in an external God, or will you instead try to connect with your higher self and help this fractal of yourself escape the game?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DividedByZero

we joked about people commiting suicide yesterday. do you really think this matters or makes any difference now?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I agree. Interconnectedness is like the internet. We'll both could connect with the divine and use that as unlimited power to use against those who use it against us.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If God is the enemy you are on the wrong side.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
ma·trix
ˈmātriks/Submit
noun
an environment or material in which something develops; a surrounding medium or structure.
"free choices become the matrix of human life"
a mold in which something, such as printing type or a phonograph record, is cast or shaped.

So ma earth is the matrix and you suggest that by giving power to pa we become more trapped on earth?

Personally i think the matrix is the system of control that make up what we call governance and the power is gained via lies.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
My question is why should I see things as you do?
You see me in a matrix, I see you in a web of sin and brokenness

I don't support religion, only people
You may be confused what God wants

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
yes everyone has An Angel of God right behind them. Millions of people report feeling an Angel's Hand touching their shoulder. It is their own personal Angel from God. All you have to do is open your mind to your own Angel & He will take you to meet God. You don't need external things like religion & churches

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
What empowers the Matrix is believing the fall of man to be the creation event.

Keep worshipping that inner god, maybe he'll put you on a computer chip and send you into another black hole some day. Me I'll have my back to the mirror when I die, getting back to wear we fell from not further into the illusion.

Tricked by the reflected light, addicted to matter and worshipping Gravity. I guess theres no hope for the self centered. You are a tool of God's creation, the hub to his rim, not a participant in the circle of life. He thanks you for your support, if you can stand the pressure, mr diamond soul.
edit on 20-9-2018 by Prene because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Prene

addicted to matter?

like food?

worshiping gravity?

like keeping feet on the ground?

I like your post but it raises many questions.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
After reading some bits from the Gospel of Thomas it makes me wonder if Jesus thought he was the Keeanu Reeves of legend.

44) Jesus says:

(1) “Whoever blasphemes against the Father, it will be forgiven him.
(2) And whoever blasphemes against the Son, it will be forgiven him.
(3) But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither on earth nor in heaven.

52)

(1) His disciples said to him: “Twenty-four prophets have spoken in Israel, and all (of them) have spoken through you.”
(2) He said to them: “You have pushed away the living (one) from yourselves, and you have begun to speak of those who are dead.”

56) Jesus says:

“Whoever has come to know the world has found a corpse.
And whoever has found (this) corpse, of him the world is not worthy.”

59) Jesus says:

“Look for the Living One while you are alive, so that you will not die (and) then seek to see him. And you will not be able to see (him).”

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Our Individual Need To Satisfy Our Hunger And Thirst, To Relieve Our Bowels And Bladders, To Cover Our Nakedness Against Man And The Elements, To Find Comforting And Undisturbed Rest (Sleep) Within A Shelter Of Sorts, And To Cleanse Daily To Guard Against Germs, Disease, Infections, And Bacteria, As Well As Offensive Odors; Its What Drive Us All. Church Is Where You Go To Find The Dumbass Who Implicated We do Something About Those Five Immutable And Inescapable Calamities.

Praise The Lord... Amen!

When You Feel The Need To Stray From The Matrix... Be Sure To Leave The Numbering 5 Behind For Us To Mettle In.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DividedByZero

The system of control in which we find ourselves is strengthened by the widespread belief in and worship of an external God.

What God is external from this reality?

Every time you pray to God, attend a place of worship or take part in customs or rituals to affirm your beliefs, the result is that the matrix and those who control it are empowered.

So you are saying that all beliefs are the same.

It matter not what belief or ritual or place you have to go

Having beliefs empowers ........ well to put it lightly...... figments of your imagination.

If the collective human consciousness was instead focused on the power and the divine within the individual, and the idea of the inter-connectedness of life, the energies powering the matrix would diminish substantially and we would be able to see through this illusionary system of control.

So life sucks from your end it seems when you believe you live in a prison for the mind.

The only system of control is the one you place or create for/on yourself.

Do you want to keep empowering the matrix by believing in an external God, or will you instead try to connect with your higher self and help this fractal of yourself escape the game?

What is an external god?

I have no idea what that encompasses.

You have this idea about an external God but the definitions of God from varying religions make God a whole lot more than simply being internal or external.

I guess if God is limited in ones belief then yes God cannot be everything and anything all at once but is limited to being external of ones being.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DividedByZero
The system of control in which we find ourselves is strengthened by the widespread belief in and worship of an external God.

So you believe by being an atheist you are free from system control? Maybe you are free from afterlife judgement. But it doesn't free you from another type of Matrix; Secular system of control. Let's face it. Even if you swallow Neo's blue pill, you still have to fight your way through Mr. Smith. I bet you can't overpower Mr.Smith, because you have nothing to empower you.

Every time you pray to God, attend a place of worship or take part in customs or rituals to affirm your beliefs, the result is that the matrix and those who control it are empowered.

But who will empower you?

If the collective human consciousness was instead focused on the power and the divine within the individual, and the idea of the inter-connectedness of life, the energies powering the matrix would diminish substantially and we would be able to see through this illusionary system of control.

You mean, you would be awaken in hell? Doesn't seem like a good choice to me. Plus, God isn't like Mr.Smith. God doesn't need human batteries to charge Himself. So technically you aren't empower anyone, but yourself.

The matrix, the game and I are One. I don't have to be like Neo or Mr. Smith.

I could be the Oracle and let the game play out by itself, before I reset the Matrix for a new beginning. Did I tell you the story of pre-deluge era, when angels, nephilim and human called Gilgamesh roamed the Earth? Never mind.

edit on 23-9-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DividedByZero Religion does play a huge role in the Matrix. The Matrix consists of an allegoric code that is sometimes referred to as "The Word". The people behind the Matrix were identified by Plato as Sophists. In Plato's Protagoras, these Sophists were described this way:

“Now the art of the Sophist is, as I believe, of great antiquity; but in ancient times those who practiced it, fearing this odium, veiled and disguised themselves under various names, some under that of poets, as Homer, Hesiod, and Simonides, some, of hierophants and prophets, as Orpheus and Musaeus, and some, as I observe, even under the name of gymnastic-masters, like Iccus of Tarentum, or the more recently celebrated Herodicus, now of Selymbria and formerly of Megara, who is a first-rate Sophist. Your own Agathocles pretended to be a musician, but was really an eminent Sophist; also Pythocleides the Cean; and there were many others; and all of them, as I was saying, adopted these arts as veils or disguises because they were afraid of the odium which they would incur.”

If we bring this context into modern times, then it becomes apparent that the Free Masons could easily be explained as a Sophist "veil".

Then we can also look in Plato's Theatetus where Socrates describes the Sophist Protagoras this way:

“In the name of the Graces, what an almighty wise man Protagoras must have been! He spoke these things in a parable to the common herd, like you and me, but told the truth, his Truth, in secret to his own disciples.”

This clearly has a parallel in the way Christ is portrayed in the Gospels, but it also shows the importance of "parables" that communicate hidden meanings. We might also view the "tradition" of Veronica of the Veil as a parable that informs us that the "true image" of Christ is a "veil". Plato's Allegory of the Cave is an early description of the Matrix. Plato knew all this because he was also a Sophist using Socrates as his "veil". If Plato's works are put in the proper context they become invaluable at deciphering this code. Plato's Cratylus discusses the "correctness of names" which is really related to the assignment of metaphors, and I consider it a primer for the understanding of this code. (After reading Cratylus, Goggle the word "cratalis" and see where that leads you.) Plato's other works are also very valuable if they are understood in the proper context which is why Plato is referred to in Matthew 7:13 as the "wide gate" that leads to destruction. (Plato's name means "wide" in Greek.)

Christianity was born when Judas revealed the secrets of religious allegory to his followers. This resulted in an "apocalypse" or "uncovering" which nearly led to the destruction of the Matrix. To counter this threat, Philo of Alexandria (a.k.a. Apostle John) came up with a false system of interpretation and promoters of this false system were then infiltrated into the groups that followed Judas, which led directly to Christian Gnosticism. But, Christianity was like a "man born blind" because the true nature of its founding could not be made public, so the Gospel accounts were written to create a false history. ("Eyes" are a metaphor for the history linked to particular metaphoric characters so "blindness" represents a suppression of history. Neo's blinding in the Matrix movie corresponds to the censorship related to Christianities founding and his "fire" vision represented the history provided by the Gospel accounts. This is also linked to Saul's/Paul's blindness on the Road to Damascus.)

The Sophists are everywhere, including in this forum. If you get too close to the truth, they will do whatever they can to discredit and discourage you, but they appear willing to let you try. They are also the source for numerous conspiracies which are actually designed to promote allegoric concepts. For example, the "flat earth" refers to a "world" created on a written page, while "chemtrails" are related to the false ideas that inhabit the insubstantial "air" of literal meanings. "Aliens" also serve as a metaphor for these Sophists and reported "sightings" are a way to communicate Sophist actions to other Sophists. (John Nash, whose story is told in the movie A Beautiful Mind, discovered a pattern that indicated something was going on in various periodicals so he was gas-lighted to ruin his credibility.) The promotion of these false conspiracies helps to drown out those that find the real conspiracies.

top topics

join