It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA False Flag Ops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Thought that would get your attention.
Seems like an obvious , as oppose to mystery.
Figured I'd hit the ground running.
Like the concept of Civility and open discussion of taboo topics ,like the aforementioned..
Gotta run, will update later after I get more fake utube vids uploaded and claim there really was hundreds shot in Vegas when the lack of blood at the scene screams otherwise...

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FalseFlagOps

Welcome to ATS.

You will need to make some posts before you make your first thread. The Introductions forum is only for introducing yourself to the community and not for presenting material. Just a heads up.

edit on 11/9/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I think he or she introduced themself well enough.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalseFlagOps
Like the concept of Civility and open discussion of taboo topics ,like the aforementioned..
Gotta run, will update later after I get more fake utube vids uploaded and claim there really was hundreds shot in Vegas when the lack of blood at the scene screams otherwise...

You hit the ground falling. This is for introductions only before making threads and in the proper forums.

Welcome to ATS...read the rules, Ts and C's you agreed to, and how-to-do's-links, pics, quotes and what you can and can't post and what can get you banned etc are in Freshman Forum.

Welcome aboard.....MS

edit on 11-9-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalseFlagOps

I've always wondered why the victims and families haven't been all over the media. Why is that?

new topics

top topics

join