It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kushner Cos. fined $210K by New York for false documents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Attention Please:

Please remember you are not in the Mud Pit and all rules of civility and not making it about each other apply.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Kushner's father went to jail for lying about campaign contributions and probably committed other crimes but the political one is where they got him.

They're all dirty. Kushner, Jr. has a very checkered past-ruining companies he bought and being bizarre-surprised his wife's daddy approved of this marriage but it does speak volumes about what he considers okay morally.

All his acquaintances are dirty but that goes for most wealthy politicians.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: putnam6
If guilt by association were a thing, but its not cause the Clintons would be up to theirs chins in the Whitewater land deals alone.

damn
first line of the first response

but clinton

for sure it is clintons fault
or the tenants fault
possibly NYC fault

for sure not the kush's fault though

Trump family crooks. They should never have let Donny run for president. It was his ego, and he never thought he would win. Now they have to deal with the legal challenges they face. A family of crooks, who could have skated by, but are now under a spotlight.

Well, crooks go to jail...

Now the buzz word is "crooks"?

See you in November.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Yea i think this made the rounds last year.

I suppose it took them this long to get it figured out.

I thought it might be more severe issue but it looks like they just got a slap on the proverbial wrist.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Again Im not a huge Trump fan, LOL kind of want him not to run but just to end all of this divisiveness, think 4 years is enough for anybody LOL. Seriously put up a legit candidate and he wouldn't have been elected to begin with more than likely. But they can't or won't because of this obsession with Trump and its no different than the partisan right about Obama and Clinton or partisan left about Bush 1 and 2 and Reagan and so on and so on. Actually it seems to be getting worse because everything is instantaneous news is immediate. All it does is lead to inferior candidates on both sides and a federal government that is less than we all deserve. We collectively eliminate the best both sides have to offer regardless of race or gender by being so overly consumed with party lines and dying to get dirt on the opposing candidate.

Think about it, probably none of the great presidents in the past would have run or survived the primaries. Lincoln the press would have a field day on Mary Todd, FDR would be considered the rich elite. No way JFK gets elected without even more of Daddy's help and LBJ's owning a significant part of Texas.

Seems like we wont get united unless there is some huge crisis and we ought to be careful because we know what TPTB do when they think thats what we need. I dont have the answer but think more and more politicians and the movers and shakers they want us divided as its easier to manipulate and while everybody gets caught up in all the BS that really doesn't matter and they can maintain their little fiefdoms at worst or get rich and powerful at best.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

#2 Got wonder just how many of those lawsuits are filed in NYC against other landlords on those same terms, bet it is hundreds if not thousands per year. Its a huge litigation business everywhere. Tenants suing land lords and vice versa.

Best answer in the entire thread so far.
Folks in the US believe every single thing done to them is wrongful and go after a lawsuit
Shame NY is not a loser pays State.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: JasonBillung

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: putnam6
If guilt by association were a thing, but its not cause the Clintons would be up to theirs chins in the Whitewater land deals alone.

damn
first line of the first response

but clinton

for sure it is clintons fault
or the tenants fault
possibly NYC fault

for sure not the kush's fault though

Trump family crooks. They should never have let Donny run for president. It was his ego, and he never thought he would win. Now they have to deal with the legal challenges they face. A family of crooks, who could have skated by, but are now under a spotlight.

Well, crooks go to jail...

Now the buzz word is "crooks"?

See you in November.

Yeah, crooks. How would you describe them? Criminals? Felons?

OK, I am good with that.

How will the prosecutor describe them when they are convicted, is what you should be asking.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Cant we all just get along?

Look, if the presidency of trump and the investigation into him and those connected to him show nothing else, it shows that these agencies are capable of investigating corruption

I say keep that ball rolling, and lets go after everyone, you know, even people not connected to trump.

Wouldnt it be something to have agencies that actually are concerned with enforcing laws against the wealthy?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Cant we all just get along?

Look, if the presidency of trump and the investigation into him and those connected to him show nothing else, it shows that these agencies are capable of investigating corruption

I say keep that ball rolling, and lets go after everyone, you know, even people not connected to trump.

Wouldnt it be something to have agencies that actually are concerned with enforcing laws against the wealthy?

I would think everybody left right middle could agree on that. Get to the bottom of this debacle and move on.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Kushner’s should pay the fine and clean up their business. This isn’t the first time they have ran into legal problems. Daddy Kushner went to prison for illegal campaign contributions in the past—to Democrats. Even Ivanka and Jared were registered Democrats until Trump decided to run for President. Kushner’s brother is a Democrat and is engaged to a very liberal dem VS model—sorry I can’t remember her name atm. My point, even if Trump weren’t President, and Kushner weren’t related to him, it is very likely based upon past behavior the Kushner business might not be without legal blemish. Actually, I am convinced Ivanka and Jared are still democrats and only changed temporarily while Trump is in office—I could be wrong and have zero proof of that—just my feeling.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Here's an interesting article similar to the Kushner problem in New York.

nyp.st...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

This is typical stuff in NYC, here is another interesting article similar to the Kushner problem but involving DE Blasio's administration.

nyp.st...

edit on 27-8-2018 by choomsuba because: missing link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join