It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order maybe in our own back yard.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
To make it brief, it says that 2% fukin % that equals 1.2 trillion dollars a year is going to the building of underground city's.

I did my own research and found that this is definetely a possibility. I also did research on the man that told this info, he might not be lying.

Heres part of the Article.

::: Deep Underground Military Bases and the Black Budget :::

"I love the country I am living in, more than I love my life, but I would not be standing before you now, risking my life, if I did not believe it was so. The first part of this talk is going to concern deep underground military bases and the black budget. The Black Budget is a secretive budget that garners 25% of the gross national product of the United States. The Black Budget currently consumes $1.25 trillion per [2] years. At least this amount is used in black programs, like those concerned with deep underground military bases. Presently, there are 129 deep underground military bases in the United States.

"They have been building these 129 bases day and night, unceasingly, since the early 1940's. Some of them were built even earlier than that. These bases are basically large cities underground connected by high-speed magneto-leviton trains that have speeds up to Mach 2. Several books have been written about this activity. Al Bielek has my only copy of one of them. Richard Souder, a Ph.D architect, has risked his life by talking about this. He worked with a number of government agencies on deep underground military bases. In around where you live, in Idaho, there are 11 of them.

"The average depth of these bases is over a mile, and they again are basically whole cities underground. They all are between 2.66 and 4.25 cubic miles in size. They have laser drilling machines that can drill a tunnel seven miles long in one day. The Black Projects sidestep the authority of CONGRESS, which as we know is illegal. Right now, the New World Order is depending on these bases. If I had known at the time I was working on them that the NWO was involved, I would not have done it. I was lied to rather extensively.

Rest of the story at :

www.ufoarea.bravepages.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
it sounds like a fictional story

but still it was interesting, i always like to hear new theories in case i see somthing weird i will know whats going on if it really is true. If i see some mysterious hole with special agents bringing equipment in i will know this guy was telling the truth and what to expect

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Maybe that's why cheney's neighbours are bitching about all the excavation/blasting sounds eminating from his property...LoL

join