It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's Over Iran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This article is from WTNH.com (a popular news station in the Connecticut area).

UFOs over Iran? An East Haven man offers proof

(East Haven-WTNH, Apr. 30, 2004 7:20 PM) _ It's not often we report on UFOs, but lately there have been a number of sightings in Iran. And a Connecticut man has the pictures that he says prove something is out there.

"I really have no choice but to believe," says Abi Golbazi of East Haven. "I've never seen anything like this."

Golbazi is talking about something he believes he saw in the Iranian sky : a UFO.

"First is was just a shiny light, changing colors ... It seemed perfectly round, circular shaped, spaceship if you will.

"Window-looking spots all over it... It has an opening in the lower bottom of the circle."

While visiting family the East Haven engineer recorded over 20 minutes of footage of the object, and wondered if this phenomenon would become a regular visitor to the Middle East.

"Is this something that's going to happen every night, maybe something new in terms of UFO activities," Golbazi said.
"But it didn't come back?"
"No."

Golbazi wasn't alone. Since his encounter almost two weeks ago Iran has been abuzz with extraterrestrial sightings making headlines all around the world

But if it isn't a UFO, then what is it? The astronomical society of Iran speculates on it being a satellite, a spy plane, even the planet Venus. But Golbazi discredits all of that. He, who by the way never believed in UFO's, now believes that it was a visitor from outer space.

"I never did. Maybe this is going to change my mind."

Now back in Connecticut, he's sharing his story with friends and co-workers, some of whom are a bit skeptical.

"They're trying to believe. Even the ones who don't believe, they're trying to believe. I promise them that yes, you'll see the tape."

And maybe they'll become believers, just like Golbazi.

The link and also a video to the story can be found here.
www.wtnh.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
looks a bit hoaxy to me im afraid. the film quality was very poor. i cant realy cast my judgement on this.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This is quite old news. However, it would not surprise me if this is genuine. Will not be the first time we see an alien craft outhere (Teheran 1976 case, one of the most solid ufo case ever).

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Check the War on Terror forum also...

There are several various drones the US uses that could resemble UFOs to an untrained observer, and the US has recently admitted to using them over Iran (why the hell we admitted this I have no idea...) So this could be to blame for some reports...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
whoops.. ignore, sorry

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
yeah, based on the US's admission of uav's over iran...plus the SPECULATION that we have disc-shaped craft in service.....i'm beginning to believe that these objects may be terrestrial in nature.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It's not speculation, there was an excellent special on one of the educational channels (I believe it was Discovery) a few months back on some of the recon drones that were about 6' or so in diameter, and disc-shaped, almost like an AWAC dome with only minute tails. I actually searched for some pics but these seem to be very hard to find for some reason. Intelgurl may be the expert on this...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
It's not speculation, there was an excellent special on one of the educational channels (I believe it was Discovery) a few months back on some of the recon drones that were about 6' or so in diameter, and disc-shaped, almost like an AWAC dome with only minute tails. I actually searched for some pics but these seem to be very hard to find for some reason. Intelgurl may be the expert on this...

What's interesting about all of this is how more and more the military are using dics shaped drones. I mean, we look at old pictures of alleged ufo's that are disc shaped and think how simple and cheesy they look, but we are now seeing them being used in modern day warfare. If that's not a serious peice of evidence of reverse engineering from the Roswell Crash, I don't know what is.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
That's a mighty big call mpeake. But I like it.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Not too big when you look at the history of the military's obsession with disc shaped flying machines.

1950 the Avroplane

1953 the Avrocar

1975 the Skyship

1989 the Girostat

1992 the Thermoplane

www.unrealaircraft.com...

Look at the dates for these. Most of the tech breakthrough we have had has come after the 40's (after Roswell) when it comes to wingless flight. And these are just a few of the ones we know about. Who knows what has been developed in the last 10 years that we don't know about?

new topics

top topics

join