It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not embrace the possibility(s)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The reason I wrote this was because I have this feeling that we as a human race, really do not understand the likelihood that we are a test tube or petri dish for the purpose of genetic engineering of another or multiple races. They are not aliens, they are our God, our creators, we are AI, given source code to be activated and stimulated, this does not mean what we experience is not real, it is our own version of reality, with our own semantics applied, from religion to culture, from languages, all the same, just different perspectives, random destinations, creating choices to be made, neural pathways of the Universe.

Why not embrace the possibility(s)

When we sit in are own little space, when we tap into that little place.
There is a possibility, that what we think and feel, what we see and hear,
Are purposeful, memories, anectdotes, for what could be very real,
Fanciful, fantastical, whimsical, incomprehensible, therefore easy to dismiss;

We experiment with pain and fear, we look for solutions to hopes and tears,
If it doesn't work, we try again, never giving up on the quest to succeed,
Sometimes this requires many failures and sometimes fewer to achieve,
But the journey requires many paths, obstacles and random debris, to overcome;

Is it so hard to believe, the possibility, that we are nothing more than an experiment,
Monitored and manipulated, to help another race, do we not do the same in this place,
Using other species to further our agenda, coming up with better ways to heal the sick,
Connections come in many forms, energy loves energy, magnetically, making us click;

DNA are the barcode/system that controls behavior, genetics, time stamped,
Generational, observational, linear, shared by the masses, different, like snow flakes,
Yet similar like flowers, a mathematical symmetry, Universal in nature, harmonic resonance,
Unspoken language, dancing to an unheard sound, the possibilities are endless all around.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritofsoul

What does it matter if we are? Just saying to me I want to live my life even if that is on some weird 8th dimensional xbox 0ne! I honestly don't care. I have read things on space/time/ quantum mechanics (my degree was geology with modules in astrophysics) and of course it makes interesting reading when you think that reality may not actually exist at all.. or that all of time exists at the same time.. your birth death.. sex in between.. the best bits the crap bits.. happening right now (plus even the now doesn't exist)

BUT

I am not personally going to be able to solve the riddles of the universe.. we could sit one night with a bottle of vodka and a spliff and talk # till the sun comes up but for what end? Nothing would be solved, nothing would change my reality would still be the same as it was 12 hours before (even if it's happening right now)

Even pages like this, I come here because a)it's interesting and b)it's a giggle Fun to think of but not really going to say it's this or that simply because I will never know.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChristianParr
we could sit one night with a bottle of vodka and a spliff and talk # till the sun comes up but for what end? Nothing would be solved, nothing would change my reality would still be the same as it was 12 hours before (even if it's happening right now

That's a chance I'm willing to take...you got that spliff?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I think it is because people have difficulty because they don't like it when they are not the center of attention.

You have actually shown this as well, whether it is god watching over us or Zorbak is irrelevant.
The question is why does someone have to be watching over us.

We could very well be a simulation and that likelihood can only increase.
The idea that we are the point of the simulation is the main problem.

Why can't we be an inconsequential part of this simulation and be unnoticed by the simulators.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Hahah no but I know where to get some

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Some just consider those sorts of "realities" a hell over what they already live... unless of course sitting down and enjoying it as a scripted movie. Those with a very scripted live however may embrace such flights of fancy sooner as it is more like living a groundhog day over and over a sort of self inflicted purgatory of cause and effect in a very tight holding pattern.

Eh it is what it is and many times it seems as just a dog chasing the same old taleswith reckless abandon and joy only to get it and then realize it is just the extension of the same old ass they typically lick on a daily basis or drag ass across the carpet... in a hey like hey look I have finally managed to evolve to not licking it!!!

Thats about how far we have seem to come in the world of opposites, contradiction, and trying to stand out in look how special we are... of course dispassion grows and that is a good thing; as like a scene from The Temple of Doom? They will come for your heart... don't worry it is a strength exercise a test your metal sort of like; what appears as sand in the first is more like gold dust instead of the idol being replaced as it already has a face as "value."

So what does it mean to save face? Obviously; remain the gold dust that people mistake for sand... or else right back into the mud waiting for things to settle out back into that rare calm serenity, as then more become attached and grasp and hold instead of letting go... such as that only poisons the mind as the heart is always stainless and spotless as an impossible mirror to tarnish.

Compassion of course realizes yes I and others in the same sort of position were once the same sort of grasping idiot; being a huge pain in the ass and never once thought to give back... so of course when that giving begins to occur the hand poises waiting at the right moment to tear it directly from ones chest and present it to the crowd.

Do you want your name on it? It already has one called heart after all... so how could you possibly lose something that came from mind? So of course knowing this... people say one has instead lost their mind.

Where in an instant? The Zen master says show me mind, and the person standing there cannot... all they can do like a trained monkey is point at a reflection of where it has already been. That pause of course in trying to locate it means that too never existed and knowing both heart and mind are one in such as that? They both fall away into the void from whence they came... meaning two voids or two graves dug and only a stick in the mud to mark their passing.

Dogs that do not know how to sit when you tell them too; obviously know how if you watch them long enough without placing it under one's bondage of "sit".

top topics

join