It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bored To Bits!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
God im bored.
Somebody think of sumthing for me to do....

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I am really bored too. I am starting to think I may be depressed, but I don't feel "sad". Just absolutely and totally apathetic. I'm beginning to suspect I might be scizophrenic as well. Gah.........How can one be so bored yet agitated at the same time? You know those 'tickle' tests you can take on the net? You can test your IQ, skills, etc., all kinds o'crap. They need to make one called: "Am I a Sociopath?" I need such a test. Don't wanna leave my house, can't think of nothing to do. Sitting here, staring at junk on net, drinking beer and feeling my gut grow. Maybe I have seasonal affective disorder.

I think this boredom and apathy is pretty widespread: witness the 'pictures of plants' thread here on BTS. On another board I'm on, people are putting up pix of their workstations. Jeebus. I think everybody on the net is nuts. (myself included).

Well, I didn't come up with any suggestions, eh? Ah, lets see.........count floor tiles, check out your chinese horoscope, get drunk and argue with horoscope results, call up people and bug them, argue with self, start writing that novel, write your own life story, make a list of people you cannot stand or have wronged you and think of ways to get even, take a bath, think of all the things you like to do - make a list of these things- then say 'screw it all, I won't do it anyway and who cares',

Oh, I don't know, I'm bored.

[edit on 21-2-2005 by Niki]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
And i thought i was bored!!!!!
lol

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Write an International Treaty on the control of Ennui. BTS is an appropriate place to publish that.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Get some balloons and have some fun...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
ok heres what ya do

take some skittlez and light them on fire...and then eat them...

fun times I had burning the skittlez....

hence my old yahoo name skittlez_on_fire
too bad I deleted it tho...

new topics

top topics

join