It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ken and Deirdre's wedding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Are Ken and Deirdre really getting married on the same day as Charles and Camilla?
I thought the wedding was planned for March...(at least here in the UK)
Only, on ebay, I've noticed there are some special "royal wedding" ken and deirdre fridge magnets for sale - to celebrate the coincidence. is it someone on the inside selling them? or at least tipping somone off?
here's the link:
cgi.ebay.co.uk...:MESO:IT

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybradley
Are Ken and Deirdre really getting married on the same day as Charles and Camilla?
I thought the wedding was planned for March...(at least here in the UK)
Only, on ebay, I've noticed there are some special "royal wedding" ken and deirdre fridge magnets for sale - to celebrate the coincidence. is it someone on the inside selling them? or at least tipping somone off?
here's the link:
cgi.ebay.co.uk...:MESO:IT

jennybradley welcome to ATS I hope you injoy your stay; was she not Reta's foster child I think?

That is interesting I will see what I can find out. I have a thread started already that has a few links to some gossip sites where you might find the answer. Coronation Street

Odds cut on Prince Charles marrying Camilla

Online bookmaker Blue Square has odds of 20-1 for the couple to marry this year.
William Hill is also offering a separate bet at 3-1 for Camilla ever to take the title of Queen of England

I have found no dates on either couples, but it would not surprise me.

[edit on 20/2/2005 by Sauron]

new topics

join