It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A conversation between Brothers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
D: It’s lonely inside this dark cocoon and I’m wondering if Jesus is coming soon and if he is he better make it quick cause Jesus and me we got us a deal. He does the miracles, I spin the wheel. But before I go I have one last trick

Lucifer: That’s about right

D: I gave you my word Angel, when you visited from “Venus” I told you that one day I would bring you back to work alongside your brothers again. But you thought that you were a God I reminded you that you weren’t. You didn’t listen and got severely burned. The intervention of Our Father was the only thing that saved you

Lucifer:But you kept your word

D: I have no reason to lie to you Angel,you know exactly what Im playing for and what my interests are. To get peace you knew that I first needed to secure it in the Heavens

Lucifer: It would appear that …

D:Sorry for interrupting but # me Co2 concentration for the planet has just exceed 410 parts per million. I think we may need to revise some numbers, sorry you were saying

Lucifer: It doesn’t matter , but co2 isn’t the only problem. If it continues we may find ourself in a situation where the whole of the male population are shooting blanks, I suspect that there is a problem in the code

D: Yeah but Angel who is going to get the connection to a binding agent for strands of DNA/RNA. After I blew up that laboratory by throwing a lot of Phosphorus into a bowl of H2O, I quickly learned that this Life thing ain’t as easy as folk would expect. Yes there are problems with the code, but I don’t think here is the right place to deepdive into the code of life

Lucifer: That was funny especially when you went at the Phosphorus stuck on the ceiling with a wet mop, I couldn’t stop laughing. You gave everyone a completely new understanding of what Fire and brimstone would be like if it ever were to ever fall from the heavens

D: We can joke now but you’ve changed Angel, perhaps it’s age. When you recently stood up and said that you would answer and accept full responsibility directly for all of the “fallen”. I knew that we had reached a turning point in our history. I can’t deny it is good to have you back working within the Arch

We hope that this answers some questions!

edit on 12-6-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Who is D? Devil?

new topics

join