It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA put a chip in my head and makes me post here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
JK.
No really.

I'm not really new, just has always been a lurker, and just never created an account.

Maybe because i was too lazy, or it has more to do that i'm viewing the forums from 1996, with my 33.3 dial up and what not.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well, welcome. I too have the chip- It malfunctions most of the time and i end up saying more than i should say.....

Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
A chip you say, how did they insert it, i'm guessing it would just make a potato'y mess:

I must think on this more.....

oh and welcome

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Geez a 33.3 huh? Better stay away from my posts

Happy posting Bourgeoisie!

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Its a Nano micro chip, and they stick it up your nose, or behind your eye.

Yeah thats it.

Those are Freedom fries you are thinking of, and i stuff those down my throat and enjoy a mug of cold beer.

[edit on 19-2-2005 by Bourgeoisie]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
You probably do have a chip in your head or you are schizophrenic. There are a great number of similarities between the two conditions and perpetrators of mind control technology know just how to exploit the schizophrenic tendencies for the furtherment of controlling the individual.

[edit on 19-2-2005 by h4n1144]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bourgeoisie
Its a Nano micro chip, and the stick it up your nose, or behind your eye.

oh them, i've got about 50 odd in the back of my head

Those are Freedom fries you are thinking of, and i stuff those down my throat and enjoy a mug of cold beer.

Nope, their chips to me.....

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

Originally posted by Bourgeoisie
Its a Nano micro chip, and the stick it up your nose, or behind your eye.

oh them, i've got about 50 odd in the back of my head

Nope, their chips to me.....

Oh well different strokes for different folks then.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
would you mind telling me what this chip does? Does it read your thoughts and respond with bodily signals, pleasure shivers and dizziness spells? Does it control your GI and sleeping patterns? Let me know.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
You're viewing posts from 1996 - apart from someone called 'Clayton' at the old 'Montauk Project / Shelly Palmer' boards some years ago, I have never heard anyone admit to that before.

He said it was some device that fits to the phone, and is somehow able to surf and use the internet - in any time that the internet exists.

How is that possible? I don't think that it is. If you are sincere as to when you are seeing this from, then I assure you that you are being psychologicly manipulated, there isn't such a technology that can do that - consider what it is dialing up to - it isn't just random data! People put it there. How can a chip or any circuit know what potentially anyone in the whole entire universe might be writing on a website that might exist, in some future?!?!?!

What it probably is is that you are viewing the future and they just say that a chip does it, but really it's some sort of remote viewing. Unless you're having a laugh and just making it up, in which case lol, whatever - I made the CIA out of the OSS and transported it to the USA with billions of cash I had and then I used them to sell drugs and keep Vegas going for many years.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by h4n1144
would you mind telling me what this chip does? Does it read your thoughts and respond with bodily signals, pleasure shivers and dizziness spells? Does it control your GI and sleeping patterns? Let me know.

The chip or chips, "there could be more than one" can cause frequent black outs, vertigo, headaches and the shakes. Sometimes i see trails with numbess tingling all over. I also loose track of time. All of this usually happens early in the morning after a night out socializing. And ends with several fits of vomiting.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Out Of The Lurky Depths...

Great to see an old-timer "come out of the closet".

As for the chip, no, you weren't "just kidding". The chip made you post that.

But you already know the drill.

Thanks for signing up with the army whose goal is to Deny Ignorance.

Serve with pride, and make us proud!

Best regards,

Majic

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
They only get you to post here for one reason.....then when you do have something to say to the world or actually do something....they can turn around and call you nutso and use the fact that you post on a conspiracy theories site to make you look like a right pea....

Well it sounds good anyway...heres hoping its just a corn chip and you can smother it in salsa and cheese

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
re: that sig 'you split the atom and dropped the bomb' -

have you read the chapter called Chiron and the Bomb? it is in a book by Barbara Hand Clow called Chiron, which is a small planet that orbits between Saturn and Uranus. It was sighted in 1977.

It explains that when the outer planets are able to be sighted, it is to do with use and discovery of atomic energy. The elements Plutonium and Neptunium and Uranium are even named after those outer planets. It also kinda explains why the ancient Sumerians knew about the outer planets, and there is also plenty to indicate they, and the Aryans of the Hindu holy books, had atomic powers back in those days. Then - boom! - then, we re-discover the outer planets later, when we too are choosing to take the same route and split the basic unit or building block of the universe.

Also if you look up Geddes' Oddity, you can see how the inner and outer planets 'reflect' each other -

remember that 'magic' was always in 7s - that was the 7 known planets, before the more recent rediscoveries of Uranus and Neptune and Pluto.

Funnily enough, Mars matches to Jupiter, and they are next to one another in terms of how the solar system is layed out, maybe all it takes is for some bad energy between war and teachings, and then someone goes the wrong way and decides to split the atom again.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Bourgeoisie, The EFT from this site will void the chip... I suspect that you already realize this? You took to long to say Hello! Welcome!

Odd

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
anybody with Carl Brutanawanaliewski in their avatar is a good person by my standards... welcome to ATS, and enjoy your stay.

if you need anything from a person that doesn't take everything so seriously, feel free to u2u me

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by duff beer dragon
You're viewing posts from 1996 - apart from someone called 'Clayton' at the old 'Montauk Project / Shelly Palmer' boards some years ago, I have never heard anyone admit to that before.

He said it was some device that fits to the phone, and is somehow able to surf and use the internet - in any time that the internet exists.

How is that possible? I don't think that it is. If you are sincere as to when you are seeing this from, then I assure you that you are being psychologicly manipulated, there isn't such a technology that can do that - consider what it is dialing up to - it isn't just random data! People put it there. How can a chip or any circuit know what potentially anyone in the whole entire universe might be writing on a website that might exist, in some future?!?!?!

What it probably is is that you are viewing the future and they just say that a chip does it, but really it's some sort of remote viewing. Unless you're having a laugh and just making it up, in which case lol, whatever - I made the CIA out of the OSS and transported it to the USA with billions of cash I had and then I used them to sell drugs and keep Vegas going for many years.

I'm not really sure how its possible. But i think it has to do with the dilapidated condition of my PC, and the malfunctioning the Pentium I CPU, and Cirrus Logic 5446 video card due to Gamma ray bursts.

top topics

join