It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Power Tower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I'm looking for an excellent quality Power Tower for home use. All workouts need to be able to be done on one side only, and the pull-up bar needs to have a solid bar for use with assistance bands. Here Some Best Power Tower . Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: melton13

Stay away from the Tesla designs. We built one out of several ignition coils wired to a Marshall amp, an electric blender and an old microwave oven.

We repaired the rip in space-time, but we fear that the effects may be spreading... if you wake up tomorrow, and Hilary is the President... my bad.

Welcome

edit on 5-6-2018 by madmac5150 because: Mmmmmmm donuts....

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

You’ll be cock-diesel in no time with:

edit on 4-6-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

Stay away from the Tesla designs. We built one out of several ignition coils wired to a Marshall amp, an electric blender and an old microwave oven.

We repaired the rip in space-time, but we fear that the effects may be spreading... if you wake up tomorrow, and Hilary is the President... my bad.

Welcome

That's your mistake, you need the spacetime rifts to draw the energy from alternate universes, otherwise you'd deplete this one.

The only issue is when they come through to try and kill you before their universe dies.

That's why you need the automated laser turrets and toxic energy fields.

edit on 5/6/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: melton13
I'm looking for an excellent quality Power Tower for home use. All workouts need to be able to be done on one side only, and the pull-up bar needs to have a solid bar for use with assistance bands. Here Some Best Power Tower . Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Loved that band in concert! Especially "What is hip"!!!

*(sorry.. couldn't help it)

ie:Tower of Power

new topics

top topics

join