It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the cisco grove robot fight 1964 cisco grove california: humanoid encounters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

why not use a taser like immobilizer?

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

yep

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

why not use a taser like immobilizer?

I like the robots belching out that knockout smoke better.

It's actually pretty funny that they failed with that. Seems they didn't train very good for their "operation earth" program.

Maybe it wasn't a planned abduction and they just had a spur of the moment idea to do it, because all the other aliens are doing it?

I have read a lot of UFO books with tons of encounters from the 60's mostly happening in the UK, and in those stories, the aliens rarely, if ever failed in their goals.

This Cisco Grove encounter if true, must be extremely rare, but I have read a few where the creatures in those were also ill equipped and not very good at catching their Human prey.

It's a big universe out there. Anything is possible including stupid alien fails.

edit on 4-6-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

high tech alien fails?
but seriously those guys are still using knockout gas? i thought they were more adavanced...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hard for us to know if this guy was telling the truth.One of the arrows that allegedly hit the "robot" was apparently taken by USAF personnel to Wright-Patt for analysis.It may have contained trace evidence to back up some of his claims.

This case sounds to me like a classic staged event on part of the intelligence(s) behind the UFO phenomenon.I think that the incompetence of the UFO occupants was simulated,not real.If they really wanted to get him they would have done so with ease.The reasons behind putting on such a ridiculous "performance" remain open to speculation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join