It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 50 Years in the dark ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Saturday, 19 February 2005

Mr A. Alexander

Dear friends at Above Top Secret, it has come to my attention that, if we are ever going to find out if E.Ts are visiting or being hidden from us by the gov’s. I think we all need to follow these simple rules listed below.

1. If you obtained a classified document, study it before submitting to general public, copy it and hide it you may get arrested for holding classified info.

2. If you hold good evidence on a UFO, video, ECT please do share with the rest of us. Don’t forget to record your evidence what ever you have.

3. In the unlikely event, if you see a UFO flying or crashed on the ground, please remember you have limited time to research this event. The gov, police are not far by now. Some UFOs do get detected under radar. Always bring a video camera; always take a small part of the object, only if possible. Always record via camera what ever makes you happy.

4. Please do not call the government if you see a UFO, crash landing somewhere do not call your local police, you ask why do you want another 50 years of Roswell again ? So please if this happens to you do your duty to humanity.

I hate Mac Brazel

The Roswell crash might have been the most exciting thing that ever happened since our race started. The most ignorant man ever born rancher Mac Brazel in 1947 because of him we still don’t know the truth this man was really a coward he was the first to report it stupid man. Look where we are now 50 years old still in the dark because of him.

Ideas for you

If you see a UFO flying near your area get your gun point at it and shoot. Has any one tried it? Only heard that someone pointed a pen laser at a ufo and it pointed back . If the UFO is hostile you may get killed or just abducted.

I would like to develop a good normal laser not a gun but just a laser everyday use. And visit the ufo hot spots when I see one ill point towards it & see what happens after that.

Please I repeat do not call the government or the police these originations are only here to cover everything. So play it safe and report what you got at above top secret.

By the way if you are getting hazard by the Man in black, AKA MIB Take my Advice Shoot those punks. And report to us If they alien loll.

[edit on 19-2-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I have no idea, sadly humanity has a better chance of seeing them through psi abilities (remote viewing, astral projection, telepathy, teleportation). Hmmm, sometimes i think the government is worriying about declassifing alien exitence, i would jump at the chance to finally go home

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
aye for some reason lighting storms make them crash alot..errr i should say more often just a side note prolly screws up their popelsion drives

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I think another reason why they crash is because of government lasers. There's rumors about the challenger craft, and it might of exploded from a russian laser guided system. Boom! And we don't have that anymore, that and storms do have something to do with it to, strange strange. I wonder if a being's anatomy could very well have caused the crashes that we know of.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   
the more i read about goverments the more i hate em,i dont think you could ever stand a chance of being the only person to know about a ufo crash site.....we forget that most people would just get straight on the phone and dial 911 or 999...its only us fellow believers that want disclosure that would not.......and if we were thought of hiding details,pieces,talking about what we had found/seen we would be intimidated or silenced/found dead in car wreck etc........

regards.

oh just for the record i totally agree with you.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Government & UFOs &
American universities
Saturday, 19 February 2005

Mr A.K.A Alexander

Hello ATS, let’s move onto a more human technical importance am talking about our technological achievements today. No am not talking about UFO’s more like the American universities. Have you ever visited them?

Now you’re probably thinking ok dude gone wacko. Well little. I mean the college web sites educational sites our technology comes from the universities who developed it.

Am also considering that some governments use this public gateway to introduce an Alien technology it’s just my personal believes. The most advanced technology is kept under the black project. The light stuff such as lasers, microchips all those stuff. I think the nuclear technology is not a human one.

Here is an example, I want to show you. Maybe governments are sharing their Alien technology with universities around the world I might be wrong on this so give me a break.

The Centre for Ultra fast Optical Science (CUOS) at the University of Michigan

www.eecs.umich.edu...

This web site is very interesting read on the Ion Accelerator. I mean this stuff might be from science fiction books 30 years ago right. There are so many universities that are doing the same work just do a search on Google key word technology edu.

Think about it for a little time. They must be connected somehow.
As for the laser that may affect Alien ships Great possibility. Lightings might also affect the ships inner navigation system assuming all of this.

new topics

top topics

join