It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ogre Smash!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Well, I posted a rather lame intro when this forum first started, so I'll post another lame one....

I came here last year, looking at Lazar references. I read the site, then registered on the message board (big mistake, hehe....) I've been hooked ever since...

Background-wise, I was born in Florida, but soon moved all over the place. First, it was just in different states in the US, including Alaska (which is like moving to a different country), where I lived on Kodiak. My father was in the Army, then the Coast Guard, and then went to work with Lockheed. We moved to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, when I was in my teens. Lived there for a few years, then back here to Florida (where I've been since). We also visited a lot of places in between, such as London, Amsterdam, etc. and often for weeks at a time.

It was a great exposure to world culture, and has really helped me see things from others' perspectives. I'm especially greatful that I have a view of arabs unclouded by their treatment here in western media. I work as a software trainer/support rep, and often travel across the country (about once or twice a month) dealing with our clients. My beautiful fiance' and I got engaged at Christmas, and are planning a nice big wedding at a castle here in Florida, with a big medieval theme to the wedding (should be fun!).

I guess what first got me into all this, happened in Alaska, when I was a kid. All of the children in the compound (military housing), were awakened by bright lights outside... We all came outside in our jammies (despite the cold), and witnessed what can only be described as about a dozen UFO's, around Mt. Barometer. I'm not talking indistinct lights here....I'm talking craft... None of the adults were out, but dozens of kids were. We ran inside, tried to wake them up, but to no avail, and then the lights were gone... We expected there'd be some explaination when my father got home (from the base) the next day, but he got real curt with us, when we talked about it. Now, he has no recollection of it whatsoever (and I don't think it's just denial). Oddly enough, he now works on the F-22, and can't seem to keep any secrets about it, lol!

Anyhow, that's me...so you know where I'm coming from...
Thanks for sticking through all of this...

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Damn Gaz...just noticed you have an ATS Level of 19!
Do a lot of typing huh??

Good to read a little more about ya.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I am "shreking" in awe!

Good luck with your research interests....

new topics

join