It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you let Zooks abuse your privacy for profit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Hackers advertise stolen card details on Facebook(The Times)

Facebook puts 1.5bn users outside European privacy laws(The Times)

Facebook has changed its terms of service to move more than 1.5 billion users outside the jurisdiction of European privacy laws before restrictions on data protection come into effect next month. Responsibility for all users outside the US, Canada and the EU will now fall to Facebook’s main offices in California, having previously been held by its international hub in Ireland. This means that data belonging to 1.5 billion of the site’s 1.9 billion users will be on a site governed by US law, rather than Irish, or EU, law.

It should be obvious by now to even the most gullible human what Zooks is up to. The U.S system is willing to overlook certain nefarious activities because it serves the purposes of feeding the hungry investors, wet dreams of advertising opportunities, MSM population coverage internationally in the West and nearly everywhere else (yet now firmly in the hands of the U.S), and is intelligence gold. I think Congress smacked his little "botty" for not discrimnating about who was allowed to have the intel and advertising bullion. Now things are clear all is dandy and Zooks can go forth and multiply to his heart's content.

I will not have anything to do with Facebook. It is mainly an objection to them making money out of me, the high irritation of obvious propaganda, how useless it is to me, how it is too full of an advertising agenda and being concerned who will end up with my data outside the "Federation of Plants".

It is a phenomenal network. If I was interested in mass manipulation and control I would certainly be taming Zooks, but also letting him roam free as long as all the goodies are for me only. The only taming I would do is to make him all mine like a jealous wife does.

Other states will now have to either let their citizens carry on being the lab rats of the West, giving them all that useful intel and the obvious edge they will have because of it or have their own protectionist social networks, thus making Facebook a whole heap more useless to the West because they will only have the intel they could get from other places anyway. That might make social networking even a state bargaining tool, giving certain access for a price and a political commitment; another chip on the green cloth. See, the fact that U.S has taken Zooks over means the other states are bound to become very suspicious and worried about Facebook indeed. I see a chasm opening up potentially and the shareholders may ultimately have to pay a price for the U.S owning Zooks' posterior as Facebook shrinks into its Western base and is taken out of circulation in states that are in any kind of competition with the West and outiside the "Federation of Planets". It will not die, but evolution forces constant adaptation and the international relationship is a huge evolutionizing device of its own because it still depends on relating rather than controlling. Monopoly is over zealous gardening and stifles evolution; sometimes it even kills what it is trying to grow in its conformity rather than the plant. It tries to make nature conform to something that loses its sell by date so quicky, perishable goods that lose their relevance and becomes an obstacle to progress instead of a tool of it. It's the "Theory of Relativity" in al things, Dear Einstein.

We can all be sure that the government knows. Indeed, it knows just about everything. I am not averse to my government knowing about me if it will help us socially, in positive ways, but I really don't like investors benefitting and being able to use my data as a product to sell and make money from when I don't get anything for it and am suplying the raw product. It is like not paying the coffee farmers and only paying Nestle.

For goodness sake 1.5 billion of you, get a LIFE. At least demand some cut of the profit that they make out of you. Look how well Zooks does on the market. Facebook is huge:

Zuckerberg, who is just 33 years old and is a Harvard drop-out, is now worth more than $69 billion, according to Forbes. Facebook's $500 billion milestone looks stunning considering the social networking giant has only been public for five years.27 Jul 2017

Stock price: FB (NASDAQ) US$168.10 +1.74 (+1.05%) 19 Apr, 16:00 GMT-4 - Disclaimer

Zooks will be joining the Rothschilds soon for sure. He makes Mr Soros look like Oliver Twist already. Zooks is going big places. Dear Farmville Animal Farm Peepy Sheep; it is you who are his poultry, beef and cereal crops.

Remember, Zooks has not broken any laws. It is all legit. You give you consent to him, Stormy, only at least the real Stormy got paid some real hard cash for hiring her "intel" out. So do not moan about it after Zooks has done his thing to you, you know that thing Mommies and Daddies do to make babies, or the scientist does in his little test tube, Baby!

edit on 20-4-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

At last!

A video of the "Rockstar Chicken"!

Rejoice!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Beware of Harvard dropouts bearing gifts...

edit on 20-4-2018 by Infoshill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Funny i have ( or did until last night) Facebook but don’t really use it.

I thought I would log on to the app last night to see what had changed regarding privacy. I got through a few settings such as saying no to facial recognition and targeted adds then got the the T&Cs and there was a bit about options if you did not want to acsept, basically I had two options agree or delete the account.

So bye bye Facebook

Personally I think the kind of business practices that the likes of Facebook have been using should be illegal. I get that websites have to make money but I think targeted advertising based on what amounts to spying on your customers should be banned
edit on 20-4-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I drive by Facebook every day. 1 hacker lane is the address. Not obvious enough? Across the street and almost finished is a half mile long new building that looks incredibly expensive. And it’s totally funded by its users (not me, never been a part of it) who willingly give out their... everything. It does, however, give a poop load of work for my lazy union plumber friends and the rest of the trades. Zuckerberg is definitely not a human. When I see him I get an unnatural vibe that makes me cautious.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I don't really care about privacy

I was born in 1989.. and I was using the early early internet at 4 years old. I grew up with this stuff. I grew up with AIM.. and Myspace.. and chatrooms...and Facebook.. and now all these apps. I.. from the start have willingly but almost every detail of my life on the internet light and dark...good and bad.. and I've done it with the general knowledge that anything out online can be seen by anyone.

And. My thoughts around it.. have always been...so what?

If every bit of me is out there good and bad.. I'm ahead of it all. No one can shock me or surprise me with something unexpected.

It's kind of like the movie 8 mile.. where at the end he talks smack on himself and puts it all out there so his opposition has no other ammunition against him.

Why is everyone so concerned with privacy?

Who cares?

Going online is like walking out into a bazaar.. your in public.. everything you do and say is public.. period. You shouldn't expect anything else.

I've noticed it's really more the older generation that is concerned with privacy.

Not as much the baby boomers.. but really the Gen Xers.. the Gen Xers really have a big concern surrounding privacy.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I had Wayz a while back and on a trip a couple of weeks ago I figured I would put it on my new phone. Needs access to my contacts and photos???

Nope your gone

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I don't really care about privacy

I was born in 1989.. and I was using the early early internet at 4 years old. I grew up with this stuff. I grew up with AIM.. and Myspace.. and chatrooms...and Facebook.. and now all these apps. I.. from the start have willingly but almost every detail of my life on the internet light and dark...good and bad.. and I've done it with the general knowledge that anything out online can be seen by anyone.

And. My thoughts around it.. have always been...so what?

If every bit of me is out there good and bad.. I'm ahead of it all. No one can shock me or surprise me with something unexpected.

It's kind of like the movie 8 mile.. where at the end he talks smack on himself and puts it all out there so his opposition has no other ammunition against him.

Why is everyone so concerned with privacy?

Who cares?

Going online is like walking out into a bazaar.. your in public.. everything you do and say is public.. period. You shouldn't expect anything else.

I've noticed it's really more the older generation that is concerned with privacy.

Not as much the baby boomers.. but really the Gen Xers.. the Gen Xers really have a big concern surrounding privacy.

Excellent ! Your indoctrination is almost complete, comrade......to become fully aware you shall welcome the implanting of your RFID and all necessary inoculations.....welcome to the cashless, mindless, obedient new order of the ages !

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Just keep FB on one device and do all your shopping/browsing on another. For example put FB on your phone and shop from your laptop of vice versa. If you don't want them to collect your data then don't give them data to collect.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

It doesn't MATTER. Haven't used FB, but went to *any* site with a FB social media button thingie? Zuck-a-Bug has YOUR info, too.
Be afraid. Be very, VERY afraid.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Have a brief skim through this, it’s quite long and goes into a lot of detail about China’s Social Credit System:

www.wired.com...

Think it is not relevant to you? You might find this quote from the article concerning:

“In 2012, Facebook patented a method of credit assessment that could consider the credit scores of people in your network. The patent describes a tool that arrives at an average credit score for your friends and rejects a loan application if that average is below a certain minimum.”

Would be interested to hear your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
They allow it because they fell victim to a carefully researched and designed system to maximize addiction via repeated dopamine releases in the brain. Dopamine is responsible for the feeling of pleasure and is also responsible for the seeking and reinforcement of behaviours that cause its release.

People continue to use Facebook because we are creatures of habit that are stuck in a nefariously designed ratrace for likes.

It's also a very convenient way to stay in touch with family, maybe its only real value.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

This post should be used as an advert of how successful the brainwashing has been. You Lucidaparadox are the winner of most beautifully managed sheeple.

I will actually take the time to explain it to you from an old fogey point of view who has seen the wall [E/W Germany fall] and who had friends over there where there was no privacy [The former GDR would have been a good holiday destination for you].

It isn't about YOU at all. Nobody is interested in your antiques [yet], so in that respect you are right, it won't affect you [yet].

However it could have at any point in the future a massive impact on you. Especially if you shared a lot of things.
I have seen governments form and disappear. Not all of them nice.

I can tell you that anyone who ever lived in E-Germany would not say what you just said, they have learned the hard way. They won't ever give out information like candy ever again.

All that needs to happen is a few new laws or a change in government and anything you did or say could be held against you. Don't believe me?
Don't think that would ever happen? Oh hahaha, only a young mind would thin like that, because change for the worse can happen in less than a year.

Just as an extreme [but easily understandable example] imagine the internet had existed back in WW2.
Hitler wouldn't even have needed to interview people, he would have known who was jewish and who wasn't. Easy peasy round up and no chance even to lie or pretend. PLus he'd know all your family and friends too.

In E-Germany they would have paid you a 'visit' had the internet existed and you may have 'disappeared' had you written something they deem illegal and that includes really sill stuff like listening to western music.

Can't happen ever again eh?

It's no problem to me when people happily give away their weak point that a rouge or zealous government might one day use against you, won't change my very careful ways of not giving anything away to others if I can help it.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

From here the view anin't pretty. I'm sitting on the outskirts of town with Clint, smoking a cigar and seeing the bandits at play. Facebook turned my Momma into a moron, lol, so I am a bit upset (just a joke).

Really, i think Facebook is one big DATA FARM. It is farming you and your data for various commercial and statistical uses. I am wondering also if they are in some way using you to get algorithms for the robots.

Lol, they could get a million individual yous responding to one thing and that way give a robot a million choices of individual responses to any particular stimulation. That is a lot of algorithm for my Emily Both Robot Girl I am waiting for in the post (just kidding).

It is that and so much more. DATA FARMING is huge business. Think of it like The Matrix, keeping you at play while they use you for free. We will go from having jobs to being algorithm fodder for the robots, who don't have pesky wills and say "yes" or "no".

It's cool if you want to be in all that, but to me it looks very exploitative and could be the beginning of something a bit nightmare like.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Hahaha, I gave you all stars. Thank you for taking me back and being nice. I am working for you all. I am your MOSSAD, lol.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Yep, I am totally with you on this. That is why I keep away, one of the reasons.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
And yet here we are all sitting on a website that is completely unencrypted, that doesn't even use https.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan
And yet here we are all sitting on a website that is completely unencrypted, that doesn't even use https.

Yes, interesting point. I can tell you why I am on here and not there.

I am being a deliberate agent provocateur here. I am releasing information to challenge. It is a literal infowar.

On Facebook it is their rules and their farm. I think we who are free speakers here are giving vital intelligence where it counts. If I was a politician I would come here looking at how people are responding to me. I would get a more honest picture here, from all sides.

I come here because the data here is useful to me. I think ATS now it has survived and stood the test of natural selection has a very good future. I am deliberately puting myself on show here, walking out into the open. They don't have a face, or a name or an age or an address. It is anonymous to a degree, though any clever CIA Agent could track us through here I guess if they want to.

I do not feel like I am a data farm animal here. I feel like a member. ATS is not a slimeball like Facebook. I really do think Facebook is a Data Farm. There is no way to use us commercially here other than as eyes for some advertising. May be Russia has tried some to mess with American thought through ATS, but they have been spotted and are pretty easy to tell now. I bet they used Jones and Icke, too, like they did Wikieaks, Snowden and Julian as well as Anonymous...AND ZOOKS & TWITTER.

I ain't gonna work on Zooks' farm no more!

top topics

join