It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeah im bragging.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I stopped posting my music to this site a year ago. So far ive held top 20 status. Growing up recording i never had internet. When myspace hit i was big on that but never went anywhere.

Most of my music is full sounding synth, guitars, vocals based on my influences like:

Depeche Mode
Bowie mostly recent from 1
utside on
The cure
Skinny puppy
Nick cave

That scene...a red room scene.

I wont post my music link due to privacy concerns on a conspiracy site where some harrasser found my facebook, and put a illuminati symbol on my forhead musing it as his avatar and mocked me a bunch.
So you will have to guess who i am unless your a hack. Word.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Leeda?

# 962

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Huh? Is that reverberation? I'm never one to discourage people from creating anything, but those charts don't mean anything at all. If you're actually bragging about that anywhere but here, and possibly here too, I promise people are laughing at you behind your back if not to your face. If you're on reverberation, cool. Don't give them any money. What services they do offer of value... you can find better options pretty much anywhere else. Their digital distribution, for example, is an absolute rip off. They do offer some semi valuable tools, like using the show calendar to automatically update social media feeds. But it's otherwise useless, and basically a joke.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: anotherside

Huh? Is that reverberation? I'm never one to discourage people from creating anything, but those charts don't mean anything at all. If you're actually bragging about that anywhere but here, and possibly here too, I promise people are laughing at you behind your back if not to your face. If you're on reverberation, cool. Don't give them any money. What services they do offer of value... you can find better options pretty much anywhere else. Their digital distribution, for example, is an absolute rip off. They do offer some semi valuable tools, like using the show calendar to automatically update social media feeds. But it's otherwise useless, and basically a joke.

Ok thanks. Laugh. I give a # not. If i could afford to id sell my tunes. Ive been complimented on my sound by pro recording studios since my first album. They use equity. Ive got followers who have 100000 fans so them liking me gives me some points. People here piss me off anyway. Too much ignorant stigmatized mockery.
I took down my info and pictures so you can hear my sound. I like honest reviews.
paradise mind

edit on 14-4-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join