It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spark of Truth about that guy Paul....writing in Scriptures was brand new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Where did this change in the message ....wthail?

About time try to address this, huh!!!, So the bit about not following law...wow....happened right when Stephen was stoned.

Stephan was trying to teach his fellow Judah brothers to do what this new bunch in town was doing.!

That new bunch, look out. The Jewish ( Israel )...in God's big picture....had that one last chance to accept the guy that rode into town on the big day on a donkey.

That was their last chance and instead of accepting their messiah, they rejected Stephan and made it permanent, ( God said, time for the Greeks )

that's all of the world.....when we say Greeks

Thusly and therefore....as Paul himself said.....he was separated from his mother's womb......the new Grace .hey, it came from above!!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Stephan saw Jesus standing......right before he went on.......up and on alert huh!!!!!! till His people said .....NAW....damn
edit on 12-4-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

So why exactly does anyone believe Paul??

His only claim to jesus was visions 30 years later...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

This

Nothing from the Gospels can be trusted, because not one single gospel was written when Jesus supposedly lived. Decades and centuries later only.
Chinese whispers alllll the way.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
*double post*
edit on 12/4/2018 by ooder57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Scripture does though explain much ...no all in this world, death....the beginning of time

why we have .....Birth...School.....Work....Death, " the Godfathers " my music to trade by...where they came from....youtube it!! he...he

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Oh, death.......it's not there for believers due to the " absent from body equals with your Jesus " math equation

Me, why of course I'm mathamatical.....yup

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

No, it doesn't "explain" anything.

It makes unverifiable claims. Ludicrous claims. And actually failed to ever explain the process of procreation, let alone evolution and the actual factual inception of the universe.

The book is fallible to the extreme and should only ever be taken with a grain of Lots Wife.

Apologetics have failed time and time again...yet you theists keep championing the fable as if it were somehow an actual fact.

That's severe wilful ignorance at play.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ooder57

starr there

This brings up rightly dividing the timeline....in Scripture Jesus himself...." I am sent only to the lost sheep of Israel...."..

Sooo......Peter even.....switched to Greeks and Heathens....in the KJV even though he was told only the Jews earlier....

peter and the boys actually approoved of Paul

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ooder57

I'm more likely to believe that fantastic sci fi book known as the Old testament over the New Testament....only a little bit of sci fi in the new testament

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Paul = Saul, no?

Guy was dodgy from the get go.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

Haha, I do love my sci-fi.

I always read the old testament as if it were a Battlestar Galactica (new one) like tale.

That's the great thing about fiction that is vague in its representation, you can dream up absolutely any kind of interpretation you want

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Scripture?

Read The Chronicle Project corrected translations of the old testament if you want to really be entertained and inspired. Very cool project indeed following the premise that hebrew was the language given the children of god. By that definition it should be infallible, perfect, and what they discovered was that it had exactly that.....a self defining language, self-correcting.

Have a read.

Oh, and these guys translate it with absolutely no bias. So when they correctly translate 'Let US make man in OUR image after OUR likeness' be prepared to get a full understanding of that, and many other things, like the terraforming of planet earth, yes...I said terraforming (google keeps trying to correct the word terraform....stupid google).
edit on 13-4-2018 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

This sounds interesting!

top topics

join