It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So where's the beer??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset

Gold you say? Welcome to ATS and er...need any help with that nasty heavy gold stuff?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I've got malt liquor and pecan pancakes.
Breakfast of champions.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Now you have to put up with us. Beer does usually help. Until it happens, don't post drunk! Then never do it again. And again! And again!!

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hello, hello, hello, I've got loads of cans here but I'm over the other side from you. Is it true Australians called it XXXX cos they couldn't spell beer? Keep your sense of humour, or humor if your American, and you'll be ok.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Whatever you choose, just stay away from the Foster's. It's rubbish.

I get a little strange sometimes lol, unwinding the entropy and attempting to tame the fractal particles of chaos and order will do that lol

Mate, I know what you mean. It's kind of like driving in the country at night and wondering when the next roo is going to leap out in front of your headlights.

To explain, I drove from Adelaide to Sydney a few weeks back while wife & I were back in Oz on hols, and "fractals and chaos" crossed my mind several times.

ETA: PS... I fixed your coding to embed that youtube video. You'd accidentally deleted the closing code ( [/yvid]) which is why it wouldn't display.

edit on 5/4/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join