It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Leave Me Alone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It's okay to be a loner-that's a choice. But I have to disagree with all the judgments of others because they do not meet your expectations.

My life was mostly spent where I had to be very social and be around others when I would have preferred a quieter atmosphere. I don't party or drink. I can entertain myself just fine. As I have gotten older I definitely have more peace without all the socializing.

However, I will say, when I do stick my head out on occasion, I typically am reinvigorated and happier. Sometimes you do need to change your environment to find that peace.

Continue to be true to yourself but I read alot of dissatisfaction about your life in general and that's not healthy.

Think about a reset-find your place in the world and maybe judge a little less-be open a little more.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Tyred

Why is that so hard for others to comprehend? I want to be alone because I don’t like most of people. The only time I feel like there is intelligent life in the universe is when i’m Online and find others like little specks of light in an abyss of stupidity.

Be true to yourself, but continue to seek out those specks of light in the abyss of stupidity. There are many people who feel the way that you do, so you can and will find others who can relate.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
God designed man for the sole purpose of dominion of the skies, of the seas, and of the lands.
TPTB understood it. The rest just nodded off.
See my point......... !?!

<< 1   >>

join