It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you think UFO vehicles work?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Personally I think they either use electromagnetic or Gravitational field manipulation. I can't really get into the details but that's what I think. What do you?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I've learned so far that most of the UFO's are really top secret military experimental craft. I've learned that they likely operate from an anti-gravity engine.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
you guys should have watched the declassified tuesday today. the bob lazar interview...

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Why should we have? What was the interview about?

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GiantsFan
Why should we have? What was the interview about?

I did not see the interview, but knowing a bit about Bob Lazar I feel confident in saying the interview was about the topic of this thread.

DEN OF THE DAMNED

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   
... not very well, they seem to crash a lot!

They buzz through lightyears of space, navigate around black holes, go where no tentacled alien has been before, then they come to earth and crash!

Maybe they like looking at humans, and just get distracted?

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   
about Lazar, but I think he was spot on....

Giantsfan: Just why can't you go into details? Trust me, I think we can handle it...

Anyways, I'll paraphrase Lazar here a bit from memory (I didn't see that interview, but I have looked into his story quite a bit)...

The idea is that the craft in essence has a nuclear reactor that utilizes an element (unimpentium, or to that effect) right below bismuth on the atomic chart. In this element, the gravitic plane extends beyond the atomic shell, and it is this, which is tapped, then amplified and directed, to basically move the craft using gravity waves. Using 3 of these gravitic amplifiers/directors, it stays aloft, also utilizing the Earth's magnetic field. (It has been theorized that mishaps sometimes occur during storms, by interfering with this operation).

When travelling interstellarly, it inverts, then uses the 3 gravity amplifiers to focus on a point in space (the destination), and then it "attaches" to it, and pulls space/time, then "snapping back" to the destination...

I'm sure someone else can go into more detail, but that's just a basic idea, that I remember from Lazar's testimony......

top topics

join