It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are ATS search results Unreadable For Other Members?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
So is someone official going to chime in?

Like "Were working with it and in the next overhaul of ATS we plan on fixing it."

Or " Thanks for making us aware of it we are letting the page technician now about it so they can fix it."

............................or more like Crickets.. "chirp, chirp, chirp."..................

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
I'm wondering why the results returned when I do a search here on ATS are whited out and have a font color that is barely legible?

I have my account set to the dark theme but no matter what device I use the result for search come back completely whited out and barely legible.

Do I have to adjust some setting?

Is any one else experiencing a similar problem with ATS search results?

I know it use to not look like this and being unable search for subjects on here is quite frustrating.

Just Google/search/thread...whatever../ATS...and everything ATS will pop up there

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yes earlier in the thread some one brought this up and I plan on using this method.

It's just disappointing that ATS can not fix their in house search engine.

I guess it's just the sign of the times.

Also I may have learned this but what about everyone else on here who might want to search for subjects and don't know how?

edit on 13-3-2018 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I got similar search results when I already have a preferred black background. If you want a temporary fix, you can change your background to white while doing searches and then you can read the search results. It worked for me. Then I changed the background back to black since I don't care for bright white backgrounds too much.

Apparently you have to make the switch on the search page itself because it will still be hard to read if you change backgrounds before visiting the search page.
edit on 14/3/18 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Yeah I gave it a shot and it seems to be a hack that works.

Maybe the ATS search has some glitchy bug that keeps it stuck in a white out phase between the dark and light mode of ATS. Apparently the search mode has been in this state for a while.

I thought it was just the mobile version on my phone but I checked it on my computer and it's a total white out.

Thanks for the hack........I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it gets fixed so other users can use the search and not get frustrated encountering the white out problem.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yes earlier in the thread some one brought this up and I plan on using this method.

It's just disappointing that ATS can not fix their in house search engine.

I guess it's just the sign of the times.

Also I may have learned this but what about everyone else on here who might want to search for subjects and don't know how?

The issue here came about a few years back when site design was changed.

Not like tho ATS is not aware and are constantly on it to their credit!
Thanx... MS

top topics

<< 1   >>

join