It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School of Metaphysics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I know this doesn'texactly qualify as a secret society, but hey, when has that stopped anyone before?

No seriously, I was talking to my sister last night and she was telling me about this group. She has campleted the first year of lessons, going to class once a week at a staggering $15 per lesson ($720/yr seems a little steep to me), but she tells me that she likes it. She's not able to go to class at them moment, but is looking forward to going back.

The reason I'm posting this here is to try to get some input from folks who may have heard of this School, or perhaps have had some personal experiences with it. From what my sis was telling me, it sounds an awful lot like a Mystery School, similar to BOTA. They certainly teach some of the same principles from what I can tell.

Anyway, give this site a look and if you have any experiences or info to share I would appreciate it. There are a few here who this question is directed at particularly, you know who you are.

www.som.org...

Thanks

-A

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I dont know that the price is that high. there is a course at our local college that
i want to take. No books just a lab fee. i semester or the accelerated class
which is 6 weeks, 275.00 .

Cug

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
IMHO Nothing but new age fluffy garbage for people who are scared of the word "occult".

But as you might be able to tell I don't have a high opinion of the whole New Age thing.

join