It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the wildest color you have ever colored your hair?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I have done Green, Red, Blue, Purple and Orange. Am seriously considering red and white stripes with a touch of blue for 4th of July.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
None
I'm thinking of getting my hair tipped. But I've seen some wild colors. Some kid had a purple,red,brown,and orange mohawk.Pretyy wild. Plus he had about 500 piercings he looked like a freak.

Nice idea with the red,white and blue for the 4th

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Bright white...

Freeze

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I don't like piercings or tattoos. Just my personal preference. I use my hair as an expression when I feel like i want to stand out. I feel if it is causing a real problem, I can always shave it.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
MrFreeze,
How did you get the bright white? Girl at Newbury Comics told me bleach hair with 40 bleach and then use toner and it will come out a whitish-blue and then fade to white. Does this sound right to you?
ufo

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I went to a barber shop

First they removed all the color (white yellowish)
Then they put some blue in it...

So what you said seems about right.

But overall it took me about an hour and a half to get it all done... and it cost a lot too... but hey it was worth it... it looked really well... but it grew out too fast...

Thus to maintain the bright white color i'd have to get the whole thing done every 2 months or so... plus it f**ks up your hair... It felt like hey for a long time...

Too expensive and timeconsuming... but i loved the look...

Freeze

By the way i do have a tatoo... a dragon on my left arm (upper arm) noone can see it unless i want them to... it's for me... not for anyone else...

[Edited on 2-7-2003 by MrFreeze]

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Freeze,
Thanks for the info. I've never done white in any shape and it's good to know that I am not being steered wrong.
1 or 2 tattoos is ok IMO, it's when you can take your shirt off and not notice skin that is when it's too much.
ufo

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
bright freakin' red. I loved it, but hair color doesn't stick to my hair very well. my hair's determined to be blonde, and to hell what I think

I've been considering putting baby blue streaks in my hair, though. I think it'd be super cute, but it'd be a lot of work dying just a few streaks blue...dye tends to get all over the place, whether you want it to or not.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
platinum blond with blue streaks.
i was sooo punk.

top topics

join