It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Patents | Nervous System Manipulation by ElectroMagnetic Fields from Monitors

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
If the mind control process as engaged as far back as some are suggesting...

... why are we here trying to expose the elite?

... wouldnt they have manipulated our thinking to have us look the other way?

- its not working

So people are saying it does not work.
Now think, what would they say If it works!!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I need an LCD forcefield asap. Either that or a tinfoil hat ..

That's why we walk around like zombies staring our phones continuously?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
"I wouldn't be surprised if this technology has been in use for years now without someone claiming a patent on it until now. Scary to think that certain web pages or stories could cause "excitement" to those viewing it. Might be a way to get people hooked on certain topics and subjects from the subconscious excitement they feel from this frequency."

I know of a few webpages that get me excited when i look at them. Maybe they are pulsing images at me with just the right frequency? Now you will have to please excuse me while I go do more research.
edit on 1-3-2018 by NotCrazy because: Add a qoute

edit on 1-3-2018 by NotCrazy because: Correct spelling of quote

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well this is old school ... like cold war stuff. Codename tempest (could be wrong). Nextgen is on routers and such. And well 5G is pretty obviouse... not only controlling , but also killing on remote. World is crazy , it's not the fault of the people ...

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I think it's just one piece of a puzzle. Like everything people are affected differently. Imagine certain types of people are targeted. While this tech could affect the general population in a small even undetectable way certain "targets" who perhaps are already predisposed for various reasons like medication and/or certain type of brain function or chemistry might be profoundly affected if a combo of techniques are applied to them at once. Just a thought...my own...I think , lol.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Can confirm that being "disconnected" has a substantial (positive) effect on the human brain. Was recently out of the country in an extremely remote location where the nearest "town" was over 100 miles from my location. I had absolutely no electronics on my person and was no where near anything man-made to generate any frequencies or signals of any type.

It was not lost on me the feeling I had the entire time of not being within an artificial environment where we have daily frequencies resonating through our bodies 24/7. You can definitively feel the difference if you go far enough away from "the grid".

Conversely as soon as I was integrated back into "society" the noise I felt throughout my body was as loud as a chorus in a small room. So, yes, I believe frequencies can be harnessed to elicit prescribed responses.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueye69r

The triggering of people chosen is hard to nail down . If the old ways worked and still do why change .

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Excellent first post! Welcome S&F

Thank you for sharing this disturbing info. This same type of approach could also be used to subtly modulate the power grid in your home and abroad to achieve the same or similar results. ...

Maybe THAT'S what those smart meters are for...
...or "smart" TVs, for that matter...

-Driver

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

This is incredibly important information, thanks so much for taking the time to share in a thoughtful manner. I see you have some heavy hitters within a few posts (looking at you, Monsieur GUT..!!), and so I anticipate a lively & enjoyable thread.. I must confess I had suspected this to be the case for some time, and went through a phase of researching the various sorts of tech which were known to exist, or speculated as existing, some years ago, but eventually put that line of inquiry to bed as it was too disturbing to concentrate on at length. Plus, I got the sense that if you started looking too closely at these things, you would get yourself enrolled in the program, so to speak.

I truly believe that these types of capability are the reason - the precise, actual, fully transcendent & prophetic reason for the assurance of scripture: "No weapon formed against you will prosper"..

The weapons may have some disruptive effects, but if your mind is aligned with Truth, then they will not 'prosper', insofar as dominating & controlling you. That's how I read it, anyway.

Godspeed ATS..!!

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Howdy GUT,

from your quoted section:

"..depending on the precise frequency used, and the skin area to which the field is applied."

This made me think carefully about the 'alien implants' issue, wondering whether, perhaps, the little 'meteorite ore' implants which can be found in unusual places within the body, seemingly just chunks of rock with a dazzling array of mineral & pure elemental components.. What if these are nanoscale field modulation devices, disguised by embedding or running them through a composite 'housing' of 'rock'..? Then, any fields which are made to operate on the body of a subject - not even necessarily fields applied on a person by person level, but just background radiations of various sorts; 'standing waves', 'harmonics/resonances' (Schumann?) - perhaps, these fields & implants combined, go hand in hand to cause certain effects in the body (development of cancers) & allowing for manipulations of the mind (hearing voices & dream alteration by suggestions/hypnotic control). These two technologies would be all that is required to manipulate & control 99% of humanity, should it prove necessary.

Fracking terrifying really...

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

The good news is...
turning off that power switch and go outside instead of watching your favorite show has never been that much easy.

Sadly, I don't think that will quite do it. Now that these technologies are known, and being openly studied - perhaps the archons in charge of our world ('powers & principalities) will determine they need to apply severe control measures. Most of which could be already in place, see my last post above for the reasons why..

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Sounds like heaven! Always a good thing to hear strong personal testimony on important issues such as those raised in-thread, thanks for taking the time to share. I'm disabled by a neurological condition - I used to love the outdoors lifestyle, but have been severely limited in recent years, can't even walk through town, let alone up a mountain! However, I intend to have a 'night away' at some point in the near future. The plan is a pop-up tent, plenty of insulation, and a parking spot within ten minutes' walk of a reasonable quality site. It will have to be on public land, but should be able to secure enough seclusion tor one proper night under the stars, away from the city lights & electron-blasting/ standing wave resonance devices... I figured if the site is sheltered, remote but close to a decent & well-traveled road, with a suitable bed (a 'nest' with stacks of cushions to prop me up), then I should just about cope with my symptoms (severe pain, on stacks of medications, been under neurologist & anesthetist for almost a decade now). I plan to record the experience in a thread on my return to the EM-smog of our 'advanced' civilisation..

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

It was definitely a surreal experience to be that disconnected. Partially because of the lack of society. I was exceptionally remote. Also there is an almost overwhelming feeling of complete isolation and a new realization to the meaning of self-dependence. I was on my own. Should anything have happened there was absolutely no possible way for my recovery. This in itself was a very sobering thought but one I had to put aside in order to complete my objective. Which I did.

I hope you are able to find that moment of peace you speak of. You are a person of strong will to endure pain for that amount of time. I've endured some injuries over the years and my longest rehab time was 6 months and it nearly drove me mad. Not just because of the pain. More because I am constantly on the go and don't believe in idle time. If I am not literally always "doing something" I do not enjoy my time. Therefore I commend you on your continued perseverance. It is to be admired.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This is a very important subject. Mind control is not "nuttery." I would be surprised if something were not, at least, ready to be utilized in every computer monitor, TV and wi-fi were such possible... and from all available data, it is very possible.

I would hope such technology would lead to wonderful uses like faster education and modes of communication, rather than enslaving humanity... but knowing some types of personalities, as I do, I am not very optimistic.

One can only hope if such terrifying tech was being placed and planned to be used, whistle-blowers would come forward.

Now that I think about it, haven't some already done so? I wonder what a search for govt mind control whistle-blowers would show?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
It makes you wonder just how far they will really be willing to go in an attempt to enslave us all.

The good news is...
turning off that power switch and go outside instead of watching your favorite show has never been that much easy.

Gee i dont know every time i say something true i get b.s. responses. Oh hell ill say it.
Theyve had this tech on and in us probably since the early 1900s. They torture if they dont like how you think according to their fake government.
Try scanning your homes walls and appliances.
This is just a power play by the inverse totalitarians.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Exactly, and if you're deemed a dissident, it's all too easy for mental illness to be induced, and for those around you to be used against you, the technology has advanced to the point, where going off the grid makes no difference, by virtue of the air we breathe, we are involuntarily chipped through nanotechnology.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join