It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Psychic are you?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Man, that would be cool to have abilities like those. I'm not gifted like you guys

Do you guys know any way on how to "unlock" some of these abilities???

[Edited on 3-7-2003 by joshter]

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I will post my answer by referring to one of my visions recounted in the following thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is not the only one I have had.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Sometimes it is not so fun to be able to read people. In crowds I get confused and paranoid because of my gift; I still wouldn't want it to go away though.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufochaser
Just wanted to know how many are out there. Psychics fascinate me, my wife is one, and I love to hear peoples visions/predictions and how many of them came true. So how psychic are you and what would your specialty be(Clairvoyance, Mind reading, remote viewing, etc)?

I don't consider myself *psychic* I think that I've been the way that I am for so long that I just think it's a normal thing for me and think others aren't normal or paying attention enough when I can pick up on something they can't..I never ever refer to myself as psychic..If ever anyone knows me..they always just think I'm intuitive..I call it intune..
I have had friends and *husbands* tell me I should go into the business..but I think not, I do what I do when I can and free of charge

Magestica

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Do you guys know any way on how to "unlock" some of these abilities???

Not sure if it's unlocking per se', but I was bored, and just started concentrating... The key seems to be relaxation and focus (at least for me). The streetlight thing is pretty simple, and requires little willpower, but if I do it for long....I get a monster headache (and I never get headaches otherwise, usually)... This usually happens when I stupidly bring it up for some reason, then they want to "see" it...so, just to prove I'm not nuts, I show them....then they look at me like I'm from Mars or something....so, I don't do it much anymore.... I think the slider thing is you either are or you aren't....

As for the others though, relax, and concentrate. AW (Automatic writing) was pretty easy for me, read up on, and try that. But, just as with Ouija, you don't always end up communicating with something "friendly", or it gets weird after a rather short time...

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
While sleeping i often see and hear things moments befor i wake up for example this morning before i woke u i dremt of hearing my dad wake me up , saying exactly get out of bed its past noon, then i woke up an just as i took the blankets off and set my feet on the fool i heard the same exact words, i dont know if this is concidered being phycic but its strang and has happend on several occasions and they are always differnt

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
ViNZiNO
I can recall this occuring to me aswell.
Also when im dead asleep, and if someone were to walk into my room, i wake up.
Well...i seem to know when someone is near my while im dead asleep.
Deep

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by joshter
Man, that would be cool to have abilities like those. I'm not gifted like you guys

Not meaning to get at ya...but my question would be: What makes you think it would be cool??

Some 'gifts' are almost a curse at times. It amazes me how many people go out of their way to experience something paranormal...when the truth of the matter is that the paranormal can be something those with those 'gifts' sometimes (heck, often for some) wish they never EVER experienced at all...

...people rush into Haunted Houses etc, just itching to see a ghost, to get a fright, to experience all that...well, IF they saw what some have seen...they would not want to ever see that again...never want to feel that again...

...sometimes, like Cypher says in the Matrix...ignorance is bliss...

Peace,
ALIEN

[Edited on 4-7-2003 by alien]

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien

Originally posted by joshter

Not meaning to get at ya...but my question would be: What makes you think it would be cool??

Some 'gifts' are almost a curse at times. It amazes me how many people go out of their way to experience something paranormal...when the truth of the matter is that the paranormal can be something those with those 'gifts' sometimes (heck, often for some) wish they never EVER experienced at all...

...people rush into Haunted Houses etc, just itching to see a ghost, to get a fright, to experience all that...well, IF they saw what some have seen...they would not want to ever see that again...never want to feel that again...

...sometimes, like Cypher says in the Matrix...ignorance is bliss...

Peace,
ALIEN

[Edited on 4-7-2003 by alien]

I just think it would be cool to have something special about you that a lot of other people don't have.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
YOU do have something special about you that noone else has
Everyone is special as we are all different, with or without 'psychic powers' or whatever you want to call them.

BELIEVE me..there are many many times where I just wish I didn't know certain things..or didn't foresee certain things happening. It truly can be a curse sometimes, because there is no on off button, it's on when it wants to be and off when it wants to be. Sometimes you just have no control over it and you feel like pounding your head aginst the wall to get it out..

I feel lucky to be me, and to be alive and I feel special to have been granted life here, even as dark as it can get sometimes..I don't feel special because of the things I can do that I didn't ask for..
Magestica

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
(bringing up an old topic..) I can't tell what the wonder of my dreams is yet. I just see and feel all of the pain around me. I've got stong empathic abilities, and prophetic dreams. Its very difficult to keep my head above water sometimes. Birthdays and weddings are wonderful, though.

[Edited on 5-7-2003 by darkhowling]

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'll jump in on this one (even though I'm a day late and a buck short).

My abilities are still being developed, but I am very good at reading peoples moods. I can tell right off if something is wrong with someone even when they are supressing it from others. I am also good at reading peoples intentions. I can tell weather I should avoid someone due to what is in their heart.

I have also had a few prophetic dreams in the past. And I can communicate with the dead (only when they want to of course, and this is very much in development as I just learned a month or so ago that I can do this).

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I can say I have abilities that, are very interesting, yet proplexing. For me I have the ablitiy to read minds and agendas. I can determine what a persons intent is just by talking with them. The talk is never close to the subject. Some how I just know what that person was thinking at that time. I also can tell the mood the person is by looking at them. I can tell what type of person they are just by viewing them. I can also see they greatest intentions so to speak, even when they try to hide it from me. It's been a very painful curse also, especially before I know I had this gift.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
i could be psychic........

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I've always figured I had some kind of psychic ability, from countless little things like knowing what someone is going to say or thinking something before it happens, but never anything really amazing. But the other day I had a "vision" dream about a plane crash at more or less the exact time that a plane crashed in Sudan. I woke up to see at 5.30 am to see it on a newsflash an hour later. So if I have any ability, it's getting stronger......

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I'm starting to think that everyone with special abilities is waking up to them. I think something big is coming, and people are waking up to that.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhowling
I'm starting to think that everyone with special abilities is waking up to them. I think something big is coming, and people are waking up to that.

Well, if that is true, then I'd be kind of glad I'm a part of it.........know what I mean?

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
....hmmm, in my dark days, many years ago, I was adept at clairaudience (heard complete pieces of unknown music), clairvoyant, spirit summoning, telepathy; premonition (once saw a wound I would the next day recieve in a wharehouse fire I nearly died from.), secret communication; spells,deja vu( experienced things that were yet to happen.....YAY!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of the Veil Theory?
The feeling that some people are getting that something big is comming can be explained by it. To understand this theory you must look at it from the perspective of a person who believes in a multiverse.
Here we go:
If there are multiple universes then there also must be something dividing these universes. This something could be refered to as a "veil." In theory, this veil is now, for unknown reasons, growing thinner. Eventuall it will fall. As the veil grows thinner the psychic abilities and paranormal activities will increase in number and intensity.
Neat theory huh? Sorry to say, it's not a theory I thought up!

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I believe noone is psychic, but influenced by demons.
It's like that according to bible and my experience, I was "psychic" once, but when then they got cast out. I have no such abilities now.

Deuteronomy 18:9
Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead.

God doesn't like such things..

It is so much nicer when Holy Spirit gives you gifts, not deceitful spirits.

[Edited on 10-7-2003 by Megaquad]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join