It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intel votes to make Nunes memo public

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Per The Hill

The House Intelligence Committee on Monday evening voted to make public a GOP-crafted memo alleging what some Republicans say are “shocking” surveillance abuses at the Department of Justice (DOJ).

The move ends weeks of speculation over whether the memo, which was drafted by staff for chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), would be made public. But it intensifies the dispute over what Democrats say is an all-out assault by Republicans to undermine special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Does this mean we're going to see it soon

?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

This means we're going to see alot of diversions on the MSM by the end of this week.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Can the MSM machine keep up?? Let’s work them overtime!!

Enter shills stage right or is it finally exit stage left?

Tick tock tick tock!!

edit on 29-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
McCabe is gone, YAY!

Rosenstein is next!

IG report coming soon too.

edit on 1 29 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The Democrats threw together a memo to counteract the Republican memo over the weekend. The House Intelligence Committee voted to NOT release that piece of garbage. Adam Schiff is livid.

Schiff also divulged that the entire DOJ and FBI is now under formal investigation for internal corruption and COLLUSION.

What a turnaround, eh?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Democrats threw together a memo to counteract the Republican memo over the weekend. The House Intelligence Committee voted to NOT release that piece of garbage. Adam Schiff is livid.

Schiff also divulged that the entire DOJ and FBI is now under formal investigation for internal corruption and COLLUSION.

What a turnaround, eh?

Classic

link   

It's in the presidents hands now. He has five days.
I'm still thinking he's going to hold it. Over the next few days his advisors are going to be in his ear telling him to stop. To back off. Guess we'll see.

link   
Check out all of the major msm right now. They all have their top stories about how Trump got his feelings hurt by McCabe a while ago and how he is insane for making him step down even though he had nothing to do with it. I can't wait for this memo to be released! We are going to be in for some crazy spin on this thread very shortly...
Edit- someone right above me is already starting
edit on 29/1/18 by xxspockyxx because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
Can the MSM machine keep up?? Let’s work them overtime!!

Enter shills stage right or is it finally exit stage left?

Tick tock tick tock!!

CNN is screaming... America, Republicans are trying to derail the Trump-Russian Collusion investigation now that Mueller is closing in on the evil Trump!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm still thinking he's going to hold it. Over the next few days his advisors are going to be in his ear telling him to stop. To back off. Guess we'll see.

He doesn't want to step on his STOU address.

He's made up his mind already. Ya think?

link   

That may be wishful thinking, Silly.
But as you say, we will know soon enough.

link   
Guess it's okay to release classified info it it helps the president.
The house minority wrote a corresponding report to accompany the memo. In an effort towards transparency the majority said...nope.
edit on 1292018 by Sillyolme because: I hate this device

link   
Grambler beat me to it, please close this thread mods.

Link to Grambler's Thread

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

FYI..that memo was put together in a "sanitized" manner for public release. The underlying Intel is what's highly classified. That's what Trey Gowdy said yesterday when asked that question. Gowdy helped to compose the 4 page document.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Guess it's okay to release classified into it it helps the president.
The house minority wrote a corresponding report to accompany the memo. In an effort towards transparency the majority said...nope.

It is ok to release it if the people deserve to know it.... rhat will help the country.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Brahahahahhhahahahahhhhahaha (deeep breath) Hahahahahaahhahhahahhahhhahahbabbaha

Wow. Just wow. You’re really holding on silly. Just admit they and the investigation is dirty already. It’s only a matter of time now before it falls apart. Go ahead and get it over with.... get a head start on the plate of crow.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

They threw it together in 2 days. LOL. Just like Dems, always late to the party and a dollar short. Probably paid Fusion GPS to write it for them with funds from the Hillary Campaign or Goerge Soros.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

The House doesn't need Trump to release it.

They can vote to do it themselves.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Grambler beat me to it, please close this thread mods.

Link to Grambler's Thread

closed

new topics

top topics

join