It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seduction of the Beast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I am responding, but I can't respond beyond what a human is capable of. It is just little old weak me in my cottage against all you lot. I am trying to tell the authorities something, not you. 

I don't care whether I live or die.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Bitcoin = Beast Coin. Come get your account set up today! All places of business will no longer accept cash or credit cards from tradtional banking institutions
Have a nice Day!
edit on 29-1-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Everyone with bitcoins need to just start buying land. That would be great. I want to see all the make believe money get turned into big swaths of land the banks can't touch. Start buying up areas that are prime development sites or rich in resources then do nothing.

From what I've read bitcoin millionaires are already doing nothing. I want to see billions of dollars in make believe money turned into real life nothing.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I like the idea of cash less but not necessarily digital currency as represented by crypto currencies. My favorite has been a staple of some stories, a personal credit stick, either simple or secured, that you carry around with you and make transfers to and from directly (stick to stick), at a point of sale terminal or over a network. Basically, no one looking over your shoulder where and how you get your credits or spend your credits.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

My brother in Christ, I am glad that are trying to warn people but they are stuck in their sin and unable to see the truth.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I am responding, but I can't respond beyond what a human is capable of. It is just little old weak me in my cottage against all you lot. I am trying to tell the authorities something, not you.I don't care whether I live or die. I hate what they have made of this earth. I hate it like Psalm 69 says. It is #ing SHAM 69, do you hear?

Do you realize how homocidal you are starting to sound? This is seriously starting to push the boundaries of dangerous.

With all your threads, with your increased rhetoric and aggravation, your intensified attacks on other people in the forum, the lashing out at society, and condemning of EVERYONE, because one day youll praise someone the next day youll condemn them (Not two days ago Soros was a hero, and now today hes a villain)

You seem to have a lot of anger at the world, and from one moment to the next your target turns on someone else, many times back on the same people you were just praising, do you not see how dire this looks?

You need to get some help before you lose it and someone gets hurt. I dont say this to be mean, I say this for your own and other peoples safety.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join