It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NAMES need their lawyer... #Indictments #Podesta #Clinton #QAnon #Russia

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I like this guy's Youtube series. It says right media, not sure what he really means by that however I'm a Libertarian but I find this information appealing.

Today I discovered these letters sent out by the US Senate Judiciary Committee. Very interesting as there's a LOT of big names involved... I should mention, Chuck Grassley is the same guy who pushed the IG Empowerment Act of 2015 to give power to Horowitz so he could do his job.

Great break done in relevant information not being covered with this kind of detail anywhere else.

Linkity Poo

This is a link with all of his source material from senate judiciary committee sources.
edit on 28-1-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

We knew about the Podesta letter, but these additional letters are a WELCOME surprise!

S&F w/thanks!

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
So not much information offered. The link wanted me to select an email address of mine to use so I backed out which just leaves a video.

Any additional info on the video?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Do you think that a few crooks going to jail will fix everything? Nope, because the ones who give the crooks their orders will still be pulling the strings regardless. They're the ones who aren't in the media's spotlight.

There's always someone else willing to pick up where the others left off if there are enough digits behind that dollar sign. You don't fix a totally broken system by replacing a cog here and there.
edit on 1/28/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Do you think that a few crooks going to jail will fix everything? Nope, because the ones who give the crooks their orders will still be pulling the strings regardless. They're the ones who aren't in the media's spotlight.

There's always someone else willing to pick up where the others left off if there are enough digits behind that dollar sign. You don't fix a totally broken system by replacing a cog here and there.

Well THAT'S a bit knee-jerky, is it not? Using THAT logic, why prosecute ANYONE for breaking ANY law? There will always be someone else that'll come right up and take up that slack, if there are enough digits THAT dollar sign, Right?

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

But what's the use in obsessing over it? That's my question. I guarantee you nothing will change after all of this is said and done. Do I want justice? Of course! I wish they'd all go to jail, I've never said otherwise, but what good is it doing the investigation by arguing over it? I think we all know the answer to that question, yet here we are every day talking and arguing over what the media gives to us to argue over.

I'm sure there are more important things to do than argue over things we have absolutely no control over, but it serves a purpose when we obsess over it and it doesn't serve any purpose that's beneficial to us.

That's all I'm saying, not that I want everyone to get away scot free.

Also, to KansasGirl: how is what I say any less effective than what people continuously argue over? Who has more of an affect over the events, me or those who continuously bring up the same topics over and over? It's not me and it's definitely not the other people either, so I guess that puts us on an even playing field.

But continue obsessing over things whose outcomes are most likely already set in stone. Keep chasing that carrot at the end of the stick, I'm sure you'll get to it eventually.
edit on 1/28/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
You know, I'm a Trump supporter but it pisses that so many of you only care if the other party is indicted. Anyone in D.C. that gets charged and convicted is a win for the people. I want all the corruption removed from D.C. I don't care whether it's the POTUS, (current, former, or candidates) FBI, NSA, CIA, or whoever. Screw the whatever party you're affiliated with. The government is there to represent us and when they start serving other interests, they should be charged with treason. I want ACCOUNTABILITY for all elected and appointed officials.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

He comes into every single thread about this topic, or anything having to do with Trump, and spreads his cheer. He is VERY invested in nothing happening to or coming from the recent Memo kerfuffle- though he will tell you he doesn't care and doesn't pay attention to it. You'll learn to ignore his posts.

I know, I know, my beef was mostly with the particular argument, as opposed to posting ideology.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
You know, I'm a Trump supporter but it pisses that so many of you only care if the other party is indicted. Anyone in D.C. that gets charged and convicted is a win for the people. I want all the corruption removed from D.C. I don't care whether it's the POTUS, (current, former, or candidates) FBI, NSA, CIA, or whoever. Screw the whatever party you're affiliated with. The government is there to represent us and when they start serving other interests, they should be charged with treason. I want ACCOUNTABILITY for all elected and appointed officials.

yes yes yes

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Exactly. I hope Trump takes them all down, and if he goes down with them so be it.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

But what's the use in obsessing over it? That's my question. I guarantee you nothing will change after all of this is said and done. Do I want justice? Of course! I wish they'd all go to jail, I've never said otherwise, but what good is it doing the investigation by arguing over it? I think we all know the answer to that question, yet here we are every day talking and arguing over what the media gives to us to argue over.

I'm sure there are more important things to do than argue over things we have absolutely no control over, but it serves a purpose when we obsess over it and it doesn't serve any purpose that's beneficial to us.

That's all I'm saying, not that I want everyone to get away scot free.

Also, to KansasGirl: how is what I say any less effective than what people continuously argue over? Who has more of an affect over the events, me or those who continuously bring up the same topics over and over? It's not me and it's definitely not the other people either, so I guess that puts us on an even playing field.

But continue obsessing over things whose outcomes are most likely already set in stone. Keep chasing that carrot at the end of the stick, I'm sure you'll get to it eventually.

Obsessing? I suggest you find a mirror, and take a look.

Then you state:
I guarantee you nothing will change after all of this is said and done.
Is that so? But see, you actually can't guarantee me, really, now can you?
Because, how could you, honestly, MAKE that guarantee?
Well, you can't.

"I guarantee you nothing will change after all of this is said and done."
The words sound good, as an argument, but in REALITY, they mean absolutely nothing. At least nothing TANGIBLE.
And I'm not trying to attack you personally, but what's the reasoning? What bottom-line motivation?

Do you understand what I'm trying to demonstrate?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Oh, I absolutely agree with you here. Let justice be done, though the heavens may fall. Anyone corrupt. Up to, and including The President. It's just that in this particular case, and concerning the memo, that doesn't appear to be the the direction that the bones are rolling.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Enough bullets in the back of heads is the only way to stop this.

Fear is a great motivator.

Climb the ladder of evidence.

Radical, sure. Don't be fooled. Jail is BS.

Impeach forty-bam!

lol!!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Tell me how I'm obsessing over it? I don't scour the internet looking for the next breaking story or tabloid, I simply see it posted here and give my opinion on the situation and that opinion is that it is bread and circus to keep people preoccupied with things that will change nothing.

You don't see me arguing over whether a memo or email or text message is real do you? No you don't, so who is really the one obsessed with this whole thing? The ones who salivate over any and every new leak and piece of information that comes out.

Keep chasing that carrot, it's been over a year now and you haven't gotten any closer to it. I wonder why?
edit on 1/29/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Tell me how I'm obsessing over it? I don't scour the internet looking for the next breaking story or tabloid, I simply see it posted here and give my opinion on the situation and that opinion is that it is bread and circus to keep people preoccupied with things that will change nothing.

You don't see me arguing over whether a memo or email or text message is real do you? No you don't, so who is really the one obsessed with this whole thing? The ones who salivate over any and every new leak and piece of information that comes out.

Keep chasing that carrot, it's been over a year now and you haven't gotten any closer to it. I wonder why?

Ok. 4 points.

#1. Again. Mirror.

#2. I can't help but be curious as to what, exactly, it is about it that gets your panties in such a wad, and makes you get so defensive?!

#3. Cheer up, Bro! You should be happy! Go out and party like it's 1999. It's a HELLA wonderful time to be alive. I can almost smell Spring in the air! And honeysuckles, too!

#4. You didn't really answer my question, did you?. Did you forget?
edit on 29-1-2018 by MteWamp because: sp

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Wow, have you ever considered going into government accountability?

"Well, team, glad we could get together. Might as well go to lunch, as nothing we do matters, even if we tried. Take the week off and go do your laundry, as our work here just isn't ever going to accomplish anything."

While others work their asses off trying to clean up the mess that the last 100 years brought about.

By the way, this is a discussion site where people talk about conspiracies, gov't cover ups, and such, so that we can possibly find out what happened, what we can do, and what others are doing to help. You can sulk about nothing happening, but work is being done.

Get the main public figures, and force them to say who's pulling the strings. The will talk under the right conditions. You think that doesn't work? Then, get the people pulling the strings, and find out who they work with, too. Destroy the system, and secure what we know works.

Look what's happened since the early 1990s. We have the internet! You think it's worthless now? We didn't know 95% of this stuff happening (corrupt gov't, illegal wars, politicians who are completely corrupt). Now we know, and yes, work is being done to taken them down. Tom Fitton - would you say his work is worthless?

The greatest enemy in stopping human corruption is to just not give a damn.

I agree that it's not a right/left thing, as both groups have some disgusting people who should be taken down. And if the prez. is part of the problem, then justice will be done. But, so far, I've never, ever in my lifetime seen so much work being done to stop the corruption, and this is just the start.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I'm not so sure about that...If you're a General and your army quits, you're not going to win any more battles...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Over a year of leaks and breaking stories pretty much daily. Where has it gotten us?

new topics

top topics

join